“The Best Restaurant in Mashpee, MA”
Review of Bleu

Bleu
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Wonderful food, great service and excellent wine list. this is our favorite restaurant on the "upper cape"

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Menu was French style; preparation was great, wide range of drinks and wines, attentive service staff...perfect dining experience

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I love everything about this place. The comfy chairs. The croque monsieur. The onion soup. everything here is so soothing it makes one happy just walking in. I have come for dinner and for lunch and both are wonderful adventures in eating.

Bravo!!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Bleu will not disappoint. I’ve only been there for lunch but OMG if lunch is this good I can only image dinner. The braised rabbit in a mascarpone sauce was superb, the haddock flaky, moist with a perfectly crisp skin, the duck confit heaven and the choucroute made my father cry, taking him back to his younger days back home. The atmoshpere is quirky bistro fun. One of my favorite places.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Enjoyed a delightful Sunday Brunch at Bleu, a bistro-like venue in the Mashpee Commons. The decor is very French, comfortable, and of course predominantly blue. Finding it was serendipitous, as we happened to be visiting with my niece, who lives two blocks away and just stopped in. The regular Sunday live musical accompaniment was a wonderful unexpected bonus. The brunch menu items (I had quiche with salad, my wife an omelette) were delicious and well presented. I thought the coffee was outstanding. Totally satisfying experience for both the stomach and the soul.