“Overpriced”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Overpriced”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband loves sushi and I don't so this was a great choice offering Japanese, Chinese, Thai and Korean. My husband was extremely disappointed the sushi was not wrapped properly and the fish was unevenly cut. My dish was fair I had salmon teriyaki. The service was poor mu husband was served and I waited 10 minutes for my dish. Luckily his was cold so he patiently waited.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Maudeydaudey

Franklin, MA
“Fresh & delicious”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went here with adults and children for both Chinese and Sushi, and everyone was very happy with their choices. Everything was fresh and delicious (and the menu is pretty extensive). Our server seemed a bit overwhelmed with the dinner rush, but we received everything we asked for promptly, nevertheless. I would definitely recommend for families with kids (the place is kinda noisy, so kids can be themselves).

• Visited July 2014
Goshen, New York, United States
“A menu with great selection and good food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Arrived with my wife and young children. We ordered the Volcano sushi roll special, Pu Pu Platter, Thai clay Pot yellow curry, and Bi BIm Bob. The Pu Pu platter came as a appetizer platter with no sterno or any flaming cook it yourself mechanism. This was a big disappointment, since I was counting on the typical flaming appetizer to amaze and occupy the kids. Also the chicken fingers were the same sweet and sour chicken strips. NOTE to owner this will not do with most American children (especially my fussy kids). OK enough with the bad let me tell you the sushi was fresh and very tasty. My wife really liked her Thai Clay Pot bowl with seafood, but felt it had too many chunks of pineapple. My Bi Bim Bob was great with all the beef and vegetables in a pungent sauce. The service was very good, and to be honest I would come back again, but without the kids.

• Visited June 2014
Dover, Massachusetts
“Great sushi”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Can't wait for the renovations for the expanded Asia. Since buying a home in the area I have been here 3 times and their sushi is on par with any I have had in the Boston area. It is excellent and can't wait to go back.

Visited May 2014
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Great selection of Korea, Chinese, Japanese”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

First time eating here but loved the menu with lots of Asian food choices, including sushi and tempura, udon noodles, Spring Rolls, dumplings, ribs...you get the picture! Food was really good. Lots of chef specials, too. Will try this one again soon!

Visited April 2014