“Good panAsian restaurant”

Ranked #15 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We had not been to Asia in a couple of years. It is unchanged: generally good food with a lot of variety and friendly service. What is unusual is the fusion of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and a bit of Thai cusines. Sushi is very good, fresh, attractive, and tasty. I had spider maki with tempura soft shell crab, which was very nice. We shared some standard Chinese dishes-all fine, a very good shrimp tempura, and tried a pork dumpling soup which was just OK. Overall, a decent meal for the price of $30each with drinks. There is a nice bar and quiet tables. Go for the interesting menu.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Great quality dishes and wonderful variety on this very interesting menu.
Very good service and good prices. Spare ribs on the bone are delicious ! You have to try this place!

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ordered sushi takeout from Asia during our Cape vacation. The sushi was very fresh and tasty. We enjoyed our meal so much that we ordered from there again on our last night of vacation! Would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had not been back to Asia, my favorite Chinese restaurant, this summer, so I was really looking forward to my first meal there the other night. So I was stunned when I ordered my favorites that are usually cooked spot on and delicious. The crab rangoons were undercooked and soggy. The orange flavored beef was vinegary and nasty. They must have a new chef and he has no clue what he is doing. I feel bad for the nice waiters and help that I know so well and do such a good job there. I hope they get back on track, but until they do, I'll will not be eating there anymore and I would not recommend it to anyone else. there was also a horrible smell at the first table that they sat us at, which smelled as if someone had recently vomitted there, and it was not cleaned up properly.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Located in Mashpee commons were there are lots of fun shops and restaurants. Sunday night early dinner with 5 of us and a baby went very well. The sushi rolls for appetizer were nice and fresh and yummy. The calamari was nice and lightly fried probably with rice flour. The crab rangoon app was a typical crab rangoon The ambiance is family friendly and comfortable. Our waiter was very attentive and the food comes out at a good pace. I ordered the Sea Bass and it was very good but had a little too much sauce. My father had the pad thai and that was very tasty too. It was a pleasant experience and I would go again.