“Must've ordered the wrong thing”
Review of Asia

Asia
Ranked #20 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Must've ordered the wrong thing”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I ordered the Sweet and Sour chicken and it was very lack lustre. The service was nice but very unattentive even though there were only less than 10 of us in the entire restaurant. I think I may have been more successful ordering the sushi by the sounds of it. I found that for an Asian restaurant it was very expensive compared to what I'm used to and didn't deliver in quality in taste. A little disappointed. Wouldn't recommend.

• Visited September 2012

Boston, MA
“The food was amazingly fresh.”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Staying down in Mashpee for a few days went here for dinner. They are a fusion restaurant so they have a variety of styles of food. We ate from the Chinese side of the menu. My husband had the Crispy Chilean Sea Bass. It was delicious. I had the Diced Chicken with pine nuts lettuce wraps. Also outstanding. It's a noisy restaurant but don't let that deter you . The food is great .

Clinton, MA
“Consistently good quality”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My girlfriend and I have a vacation home in New Seabury and every time we visit the Cape we stop at Asia for sushi. I recommend the chef's special B. Good quantity, quality, and selection of sushi. Price is a good value as sushi goes. Very friendly owner and staff. Worth the visit.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank Mark M
“Poor value”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I have been there a few times, dining in and take out. Over-priced. Dining in is a nice atmosphere with ok food. Take out food leaves a lot to be desired. Not worth the price, especially for take out. Try one of the other local take outs.

Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Great Sushi, Great Service”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We have been to Asia several times and have never been disappointed. We prefer to sit in the bar/sushi bar seating area to the right as the main dining area is a bit too open. The sushi is always fresh and we've enjoyed their miso, moo shi and many other dishes. Service is excellent and the food and drinks always seem to arrive surprisingly fast!

• Visited September 2011