“Twin Lobsters! OMG! Yep that was fantastic!”

Haddad's Ocean Cafe
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My SIL grew up in Marshfield and always ate here with her family so I joined her and her entire family and we all ordered twin lobsters. I have a picture of all of us with our bibs on and there were 20 lobsters on the table! I grew up in W.B., MA but moved to Colorado and there are no lobsters to be found unless you want to pay up the nose for them. Not worth it. So every time I travel back to the east coast I just gotta have my lobster! This place was absolutely FANTASTIC! The lobsters were boiled perfectly and came out with plenty of butter just the way I like it. Can't wait to come back soon and get them again!

1  Thank Traci B

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great seafood.. You can always count on Haddad's for the best fish sandwich and lobster salad sandwich.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The best fish in town, always consistently great! Haddad's new restaurant is beautiful, and the food and service has not missed a beat. The chowder is excellent, the fish is so fresh.

2  Thank rarsquared
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We have been regulars for many years, and after a few teething problems, Haddad's has settled down. More choices of wine and the same good wholesome food. Credit cards are a plus now. The bar is larger and easier to find a seat. As with any new restaurant it takes time to settle down. They are doing a great job. Once they get more memorabilia it will look just like home again. We look forward to summer and the outside deck!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We have been going to Haddads for years and always get the baked haddock. The new place is just not the same. The fish was dry and overcooked. The rice pilaf had an off taste and even though we told two waiters, all they said was they would tell the chef. The table behind us also complained and sent food back. This is not a good sign for the new restaurant. New wait staff is shaky. Please straighten out this place before you lose all of your old customers.

1  Thank rjoyal6267