“The Best Breakfast Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Arthur & Pat's Restaurant - CLOSED

Arthur & Pat's Restaurant
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Waitstaff
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Waitstaff
Massachusetts
“The Best Breakfast Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I brought a friend to Arthur & Pat's for her first meal there ever and we both loved it. It wasn't my first time in the cute hole-in-the-wall style establishment, but it was my first time eating the two eggs with crab cakes. It was divine. The gigantic plate-sized crab cake was delectable. The sunny-side up eggs I ordered were delicious, as were the toast and home fries. My friends waffle with berries and whipped cream was also great, and cheap compared to some places. The coffee was good and refilled often, waitstaff was impeccable as always! Arthur & Pat's just can't be beat. Insider tip: the seafood is better than most of the other ocean front restaurants on the Brant Rock strip. Try the lobster omelet, crab cakes eggs benny, or fried clams too. They're all to die for.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank kcameron13

Marshfield, Massachusetts
“Breakfast is just the beginning!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Breakfast just touches the surface of this hidden gem! The lunch and dinners here are creative,fresh and so different from all others in the area. My favorite part of my visit is " what the chef created today" this is always something you would not expect.
The flavors and care put into each item served still amazes me each time we go in. The chefs talent shines through on each plate served. He is creative and imaginative. The service is
Really friendly and makes you feel at home. Each person is welcomed as they walk in. D is a one armed army that gets you in and out quickly with a smile! Other review have some
Issues with service but you get what you give.......smile at D when you walk in and she will be a friend forever. These people care about what and how it is served and I for one have not experienced that in a long time! This should be a specialty restaurant with the quality offered.
Make a visit and see what you have been missing!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Janie89
Marshfield, Massachusetts
“Local Flavors!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I usually don't write about the places I visit close to home. I'd be on Tripadvisor all day. But, Arthur & Pat's is the place to break that rule. They're like family. Arthur travels every off season to study food in some other region of the world, and brings his lessons back to Marshfield. This year, it's incredible falafel. He serves it with Israeli salad and hummos on a platter, and it's the real thing, from a Jerusalem cafe. His food just surprises you. Sure, you can get a great breakfast there, eggs, pancakes, etc., lobster, the best fried clams, and salads, but then, moulles frittes will show up on the menu, or haddock francaise becomes a staple. And, it's delicious! Don't pass this place. Art and De keep this labor of love open out of shear determination. The winter floods destroy their interior, and yet, they open every April, and serve us until October, the best food in eastern Massachusetts. It's serious fun, and we always have a great meal.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Terry O
Key largo, florida
“Amazing brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I was up visiting for my cousin's graduation. Went here with my grandma and 2 cousins. I had the Belgium waffle and a side of eggs which were delicious! Dee is full of energy and liveliness and made the entire time there enjoyable. Really loved the atmosphere and great quality food. Definitely a must-go!

1 Thank Jessicasmits
“DEE Liclious-Maybe best breakfast ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Cant believe I have lived on the south shore for 15 years and have never eaten here. The place was busy as hell and Dee, the owner and all the waitstaff were as pleasant and upbeat as could be. The place is real cute and somewhat honky tonk and a lot of fun. They have EVERYTHING on the menu but they really use great ingredients and present the food extremely well. I had the lobster frittata which was really tasty and looked great. my son has the banana bread french toast. WOW! Everything was fantastic. Worth the trip to Brant Rock but be prepared to wait a bit on the weekends.

Visited May 2014