“Recent Patriots Party”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The pizza was verygood,the view was verygood if you happened to have a window seat.The wait staff was to busy to cover our table of five couples.Requested five seperate dinner checks..This could not be accompolished.There was a very Homely brunette with very tight fitting shirt and pants that bulged out at you, who was the rudest bartender i encountered in many years."She asked sarcastically"Are you camping out"words to that effect.This was after the game just finished.You need a shrink on the staff to help this person.We will never step foot in this place again..Thank you and goodbye.AJMN

There are newer reviews for Polcari's Bridgewaye Inn

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I recently went to lunch at the Bridgwaye with three friends.We all enjoyed our food and found the atmosphere to be perfect!! We each ordered something different and were pleasantly satisfied with the portions and taste!!

We will go back again!!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I used to go to Bridgeway a long time ago with my father when the older Polcari's were involved. I also used to work there. Was a nice place but the last two times we went there, we didn't enjoy ourselves. The atmosphere is terrible. The management walked around CONSTANTLY with scowls on their faces. Not friendly at all. Made it very uncomfortable. Also, get rid of the seating by the wait station/restrooms. It's a terrible location to set. Seems like it is popular with mostly the Marshfield crowd but I will never go back nor would I recommend it to anyone. Sorry.

2  Thank lucyjames410
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Forget all the high priced restaurants in the Marshfield area whose food doesn't compare. The mussels were outstanding and the big hit was the baked stuffed lobster. No "fillers" here just a grand lobster stuffed with jumbo shrimp and sea scallops. The lobster claws and knuckles are pulled out and laying in the stuffing along with the shrimp and scallops. Everything is left whole so you know what you're getting. The stuffing itself is delicious. This is a winner!!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The Bridgwaye Inn in Marshfield was just a short walk away from our home in Humarock.

The restaurant is hopping all the time and we find it to be the best any time other than the summer months.

The food is always good and the staff is great. The restaurant is very dear to my heart since my daughter started working there back when she was only 14 -- from a salad girl up to an excellent waitress.

Although Michele now lives in Orlando there are still people working there that worked with Michele back in 1986 and they never stop asking me how she and her family are.

She went to her first 16th Surprise Birthday for the son of one of the owners and now he is a doctor with at least two children.
Some days I feel like it was just yesterday. Thank you C.J.

Thanks to everyone who works there. They are all top notch.