“terrible management”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I used to go to Bridgeway a long time ago with my father when the older Polcari's were involved. I also used to work there. Was a nice place but the last two times we went there, we didn't enjoy ourselves. The atmosphere is terrible. The management walked around CONSTANTLY with scowls on their faces. Not friendly at all. Made it very uncomfortable. Also, get rid of the seating by the wait station/restrooms. It's a terrible location to set. Seems like it is popular with mostly the Marshfield crowd but I will never go back nor would I recommend it to anyone. Sorry.

2  Thank lucyjames410

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Forget all the high priced restaurants in the Marshfield area whose food doesn't compare. The mussels were outstanding and the big hit was the baked stuffed lobster. No "fillers" here just a grand lobster stuffed with jumbo shrimp and sea scallops. The lobster claws and knuckles are pulled out and laying in the stuffing along with the shrimp and scallops. Everything is left whole so you know what you're getting. The stuffing itself is delicious. This is a winner!!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The Bridgwaye Inn in Marshfield was just a short walk away from our home in Humarock.

The restaurant is hopping all the time and we find it to be the best any time other than the summer months.

The food is always good and the staff is great. The restaurant is very dear to my heart since my daughter started working there back when she was only 14 -- from a salad girl up to an excellent waitress.

Although Michele now lives in Orlando there are still people working there that worked with Michele back in 1986 and they never stop asking me how she and her family are.

She went to her first 16th Surprise Birthday for the son of one of the owners and now he is a doctor with at least two children.
Some days I feel like it was just yesterday. Thank you C.J.

Thanks to everyone who works there. They are all top notch.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The best place around for Scallops - always the freshest. The bar is a great place to eat but usually crowded but turns over pretty quickly. Their chowder and Onion Rings are also great.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Location is very nice if you are looking for a location with a water view. Food was good, I was with a large group so that may have been the difference.