All reviews coffee tea great hotel waffles room was clean complimentary breakfast we've stayed pleasant stay hot tub king bed fresh fruit the breakfast area recommend this hotel business trip would stay here again hockey tournament convenient location plenty of parking
Reviewed July 25, 2016

11/10 would stay again. Exceptionally staff, lovely rooms, great location! Had 2 rooms, both in stellar condition. Wide variety of snacks at front desk. Breakfast was really really great. Check in and out was breeze!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

Dear U7916MVcolinm,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with my staff. On behalf of my staff thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Marlborough as your home away when traveling to the area. We look forward to seeing again when your travel plans bring you back to Marlborough.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Went for business, but I would go back for a casual vacation as well! The staff are very friendly and helpful- especially if you don't know the area. I don't know why they have a 200 minimum for a review on tripadvisor... because this is all I have to say... The breakfast is tasty... And the gym was great to use on business... Am I done now?

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Jillian R

Thank you for your review on your recent stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your review and comments with my staff and your kind words are much appreciated. I sincerely hope we will see you soon when traveling to the Marlborough area.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

Easy check in using e-check in for Hilton Hhonors members. Hotel staff was courteous and friendly. Slept well and the breakfast was great. I would definitely recommend Hampton Inn ti friends and family ...

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear rt0ddm,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Marlborough! I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. We pride ourselves on allowing our guests to end their day in a refreshing clean bed and starting their day with a bountiful hearty breakfast. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at many Hilton hotels, especially Hampton. This Marlborough hotel is absolutely excellent! I am sure that it stems from the management. The rooms are very clean and well kept and the staff are so personable. Very nice indoor pool with showers, etc. We certainly highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Dear Wildycat,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Marlborough!

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Came to Marlborough on a personal
Visit and this hotel has become a home away from home. The welcome from Sam- the staff- breakfast- cleanliness of rooms all
Part of the positive experience
I look forward to returning

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear 927philipeh,

Thank you for the kind words and for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Marlborough! I appreciate your comments in reagrds to Sam! He is one of my star employees! We appreciate the comments from our guests, as it reminds us that we can make a difference in a person’s travels. We hope to have you stay with us again soon!