“Clean, great amenities, great service”

Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Marlborough
GreenLeadersBronze level
Marlborough, Mass, United States
“Clean, great amenities, great service”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I stay at this Hampton Inn every year for a professional convention and am highly satisfied with the hospitality. I would recommend this facility to any business traveler. The complementary breakfast is of really superior quality.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
We appreciate your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It's a pleasure to hear that your experience with our staff and hotel facilities exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Marlborough and we look forward to seeing you again when in the Marlborough area!

Melissa Martins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Hollis Hills, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Stay for a concert at Foxboro and day in Boston. About 30 mins from both. Plenty of eating options 2 mins away at small shopping center. Staff was friendly and pool was larger then expected. Would stay again if passing through.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
I appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in the Marlborough area. We know you have several choices of hotels in the area, and we are glad you decided to stay here! If I can be of further assistance in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to me or my staff. We truly enjoyed having you stay here with us, and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Best Regards,
Marlborough, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Wonderful stay during my conference. One particular employee stood out, so much that I have shared my story with corporate. Slept like a baby in a VERY comfortable bed; clean; spacious; quiet. Far superior to the Best Western

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Marlborough! I just wanted to thank you for your feedback and we’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I would second that Sam is a great asset to our property. I have passed your kind words onto Sam and the staff here. We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you back to Marlborough. Have a great week!

rochester, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Met all expectations but one - if you want rails in the shower for holding on or balance, you must ask Didnt fnind out until checkout time. Would use the property again. Breakfasts were simple and fresh. All areas of property were very clean and security was visible on weekends. Access to and from downtown Boston was quick and simple. Rooms were comfortable and adequately climate controlled.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your recent stay. I'm glad you found our location to be convenient for your travel needs. I apologize about not having grab bars in all rooms and that you didn’t find out until check out time that only certain room types have them. When making future reservations, if you are need of the grab bars, please make sure to let us know in guest comments and we will ensure you receive a room with the grab bars. It's great that you found our hotel to be clean and of high quality. We look forward to seeing you again when in the Marlborough area. Thank you again for your time.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My teenage son & I stayed in this hotel for a lacrosse tournament. I appeared to be new or recently renovated. Everything was clean and inviting. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A fairly extensive hot & cold free continental breakfast was included. As well as complimentary coffee and cookies throughout the day. There was also free WiFi. The gathering area in the lobby was nicely decorated and was perfect for "hanging out" with the team. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank 159shereer
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your comments from your last stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like all the staff here did an amazing job making you feel at home, which is our number one goal. I will share your wonderful comments with the entire staff here. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope to see you again the next time you are in the Marlborough area!

Willoughby, United States
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The services is top notch. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool and wonderful staff all ready to make your stay the best it can be. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler looking for excellent service and a comfortable stay.

1 Thank Jennifer Z
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for your comments! We are pleased to hear you were comfortable and enjoyed the accommodations during your stay. We invite you to stop in again next time you visit the Marlborough area.

New Jersey
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I booked a guranteed double room. When I arrived I was told that they had no double rooms and they did not have them all week. After insisting, they finally gave me the double room that I booked. I was also a little shocked that they didn't ask for any forms of ID - just took my credit card and off we went. The room was okay, nothing fancy or special. The beds were okay, not great but it was fine for a quick one night trip. I was impressed with the breakast. Was not expecting a full hot breakfast with waffles, fruit, oatmeal, etc. That was a nice addition.

Room Tip: They have AAA and AARP Rates, just ask for it when you book.