“A Great Stay Which I Would Recommend”

Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Marlborough
GreenLeadersBronze level
Marlborough, United States
“A Great Stay Which I Would Recommend”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My entire stay was very comfortable and welcoming. The rooms are large, clean, and well kept. I stayed at a separate hotel for a short time in between my stay, and it made me realize how nice this hotel is. The staff is very friendly and more than happy to help with any requests. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a hotel in this area and I would personally come back if I'm back in this area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay! We look forward to your next visit!

Melissa Martins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Ofallon, United States
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Awesome hotel, friendly staff, extremley clean, great breakfast. Beds were extremely comfortable. The pool area was always well maintained as well as the exercise room. Loved the coffee and tea available 24 hours a day.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your comments from your last stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like all the staff here did an amazing job making you feel at home, which is our number one goal. I will share your wonderful comments with the entire staff here. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope to see you again the next time you are in the Marlborough area!

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 14, 2014

First room had dirty sheets with hair and looked like it was not cleaned.second room had blood on sheets. Really what the heck? For the price I'm better off sleeping in my car,much cleaner! Stay here if u want bed bugs!

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank honestlyupfront
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I have contacted our housekeeping team to correct the problem. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. If we may be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

North Attleboro
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Stayed here last weekend. We were looking for a romantic getaway without our children for 1 night. We booked a room with a hot tub. The hot tubs are in the bathroom and are not worth the extra money. The tub only has 4 jets (2 on each side) and very low pressure. We tried to use the common pool/ hot tub but a bus load of kids was using it and there also was a group of kids in the lobby having a birthday party. Kids were everywhere even in the hot tub!!! So if your looking for a nice quiet getaway.....this is NOT it. Our room was near the elevator and we could hear way too much. They give you ear plugs but really?? THe room was very clean as was the entire hotel. I think during the week it would be a really nice stay. We couldn't wait to get home to our own chilcren. Also, the mattress was way too soft .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some noise due to the groups we had in-house. We do our best to ensure that each of our guests receives the quiet needed to relax and I am sorry this was your experience. I am sorry that you found our whirlpool room’s jets not what you were expecting, as this is not what we strive for. I appreciate your kind words in regards to the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. I will share your review with my team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Marlborough, and we will work to exceed your expectations.

Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this very nice, well balanced hotel. Rooms are clean and adequately sized. A little problem with the room was taken care of quickly by staff. The complimentary breakfast is about the best we have had in this category of hotel( waffles, omelet, potatoes, oatmeal, fruit and so on). Bedding was comfortable. Shower good. The fitness center and pool are an extra bonus. We will return.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DavidHemlock
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see your comments and will be sure to share them with our team. It is rewarding to know that you enjoyed your 2nd stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Marlborough area!

Sincerely, Melissa Martins General Manager
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great, helpful staff, good food, nice clean rooms. The hotel could use a bar or a hangout lounge and a food after hours, but it's definitely a comfortable, clean, friendly place to stay! Next time I am in the area, I will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Jennifer K
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the pleasant comments. I look forward to sharing your review with my team. We look forward to seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to the Marlborough area!

Sincerely, Melissa Martins General Manager
Westfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 26, 2014

First time guest - staff terrific - accommodations perfect - perfect breakfests and most of all the cleanliness of the entire establishment was awesome. Told all my friends already. Would LOVE to stay again .

Room Tip: This is one of the most comfortable, clean, friendly places we've ever stayed. Look forward to a...