“Very good Hampton Inn”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bangkok, Thailand
“Very good Hampton Inn”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very clean room, very clean bed, good breakfast, and good gym. Would come back again. This Hampton Inn is much better than the other one I used to stayed in Natick. That means the standard is different for Hampton Inn. I recommend this hotel for this price level.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We strive to exceed all of our guests’ expectations, and I am truly excited that you were extremely satisfied with your experience at our hotel. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in Marlborough. We know you have several choices of hotels in the area, and we are super glad you decided to stay here! If I can be of further assistance in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to me or my staff. We truly enjoyed having you stay here with us, and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Melissa Martins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Marlborough MA, United States
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Had a fine, 1 night stay on Feb 3rd, 2014, while on a business trip. Have stayed at the hotel in the past and will do so again. It is a well maintained facility with easy access to restaurants, a grocery store, gas stations, and an office supply store.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for taking time from your schedule to write a review about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Marlborough MA. I take great pride in the way in which our hotel operates the happiness of our guests, and the good spirits of those who provide Outstanding Service – our employees. Again, thank you for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again at the Hampton Inn Marlborough, MA.

Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was forced to stay an extra night due to weather and they made the extra night accommodations with out any problems or extra costs. The coffee is always fresh and the breakfast was good and tasty. Clean hotel with very nice staff

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us. I am glad that you found the accommodations at our hotel to fit your needs. I will make sure that to share this feedback with my staff. We look forward to seeing you when in the Marlborough area!

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This hotel seems newly renovated. The room was clean and incredibly comfortable. Even though the hotel seemed fully booked, it was quiet and we were able to get a good nights rest and sleep. The breakfast in the morning was above average and overall the experience was exactly what we were looking for.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us!

I appreciate you taking the time to write review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. I take great pride in the way in which our hotel operates the happiness of our guests, and the good spirits of those who provide Outstanding Service – our employees.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Marlborough area.

Woodstock, Canada
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great place to stay. Rooms are newly renovated. Lobby and breakfast area is awesome. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Complimentary coffee/tea in lobby is a great perk! Great Value. Close to shopping and restaurants too.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
I appreciate your feedback. It’s quite nice to read that you found our hotel to be clean and most importantly that our team was so helpful in making this a great stay. We aim to make ever stay better than our competition and it appears we have done so in your case. Thanks for choosing us and come back soon!! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

New York City, New York
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I just started a new job and we have an office right next door to this hotel. The last time I stayed up here I stayed at the Courtyard up the road as I'm frequent with Marriott and not Hilton. I had numerous problems with the Courtyard and didn't want to go back.

This time, HHonors has matched my Marriott status so I booked at the Hampton Inn. I was very happy I did so as the price was better, the hotel is closer and in much better shape.

In advance of my trip, I received an e-mail asking if there was anything they could do to make my stay better. I told them I would like foam pillows and a room convenient to the gym. When I checked in, that's exactly what I got. Check-in took under 2 minutes and they had cookies and fresh popcorn for the guests. The limited staff interaction I had was quite pleasant.

The room was a little dark as the walls are painted a pale yellow and the three light fixtures have the "warm" kind of CFL bulbs in them. That's an easy fix. One of the foam pillows felt like all the foam inside had disintegrated, but the rest were fine. The mattress was a bit springy (vs. firm), but overall not bad.

The bathroom was clean and updated with plenty of towels, the internet speed seemed pretty fast and the HDTV's actually had many channels of HD service (unlike the Courtyard). Of course there are still more analog channels than there should be in 2014, but this was a happy surprise.

The gym, while not huge is quite respectable. All Precor machines - 2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals and a recumbent bike. Plus some free weights and one multi-purpose machine with 2 benches.

The pool and hot tub looked nice, but didn't use them. Next time I'll use the hot tub after a workday.

The morning included breakfast was decent enough, with plenty of options, but I would not say it was impressive. It definitely has something for everyone - but they could've used some bananas that weren't green.

Overall, I'll be back to this hotel the next time I'm in Marlborough.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Our entire staff of employees thank you for your delightful comments on your experience here at our Hampton Inn Marlborough! You have validated that we are able and willing to provide our guests with the level of service, product and value that you expect. It also validates our continuous mission to maintain a high level of service so that all our guests acquaint themselves with our "Memorable Service."

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Marlborough area!

Glastonbury, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Although the breakfast was not to order, it was still plenty enjoyable and delicious for the price (free). The kids always like coming to Hampton Inn's for the pool/hot tub and free breakfast, so who am I to say no to that.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Marlborough. I appreciate you taking the time to share comments about your recent visit. I have shared your positive comments with the staff and we hope to see you again when in the Marlborough area!

Melissa Martins
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marlborough
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough
Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Marlborough
Courtyard Boston Marlborough
Courtyard Boston Marlborough
#5 of 10 in Marlborough
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough

Been to Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough? Share your experiences!