“Great hotel--Very accommodating staff”

Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Marlborough
GreenLeadersBronze level
Breinigsville, PA, United States
“Great hotel--Very accommodating staff”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Was a great place to spend the night midway on a long trip. A member of the staff even contacted me in advance to see if we needed anything additional to make our stay more comfortable. Very nice personal gesture.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Jeffery S ,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay! We look forward to your next visit!

Melissa Martins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Maryland
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Another fine stay at Hampton Inn, this one is located just off 495 and in a business park. Clean, and well kept. Breakfast was very good and the room had a nice layout for a quick trip that I was doing.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Dear AltFuelVehicles ,

Thanks for sharing your pleasant experience with us . Our team works hard to make sure every stay is the best it can be and we appreciate you letting us know. We hope to see you when in the Marlborough area again!

Goldsboro, North Carolina
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I are on the tail end of an 8 day trip through New England. We choose this hotel for the value and (relative) proximity to Boston. We checked many hotels closer to Boston but we'd have to pay $300+ a night. No way!! We decided to drive into Boston and tour around the city then go back out to Marlborough to sleep. The hotel is just a mile (or so) off 495 and there are plenty of restaurants close by. The service was excellent, the hotel was very clean & orderly, and their continental breakfast was better than most other hotels (as far as selection and amount). I'd highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
,Dear Karen T,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your comments from your last stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like all the staff here did an amazing job making you feel at home, which is our number one goal. I will share your wonderful comments with the entire staff here. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope to see you again the next time you are in the Marlborough area!

Holly, Michigan, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Everyone here was very nice, The beds were very good and having the whirlpool made for a relaxing end to the day. If they match the price I got this time I will come back when I am in town to see My Daughter and new Son.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you, Cori W for your feedback on your stay with our hotel. The staff takes great pride in their work at our hotel and I am thankful that you were able to share your experience.

New Jersey
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great Stay !!

Everything was perfect in the hotel, booked a 2 double bed arrived very late but was greeted well at the reception, looks clean and nice, flat screen TV, comfortable beds.
clean Hotel. Microwave refrigerator in room. Clean bathroom, great shower.

I was dissappointed with the Carpet, A little old and comes across as dirty.

Other than that a fantastic stay.

Good Safe location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear hitvyas,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations in regards to the carpet. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. If we may be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel was in the perfect spot, close to my destination for training. The room was very clean, breakfast was good and varied each day. I had no problems with my stay other than the parking. Now if they could figure out how to seal the parking lot without having to remove the cars.....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Lawrence H ,

Thank you so much for the great review and the nice comments regarding your stay! We are happy you chose to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Marlborough area.

St Louis
Reviewed October 4, 2013

There's a lot of hotels to stay at on that strip of road in Marlborough but I'm glad I stayed here... Hampton is always great value for the price. The breakfast was great, the beds are always so comfy and the staff is very nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Sean B ,

Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us! I am glad you found our hotel to meet your expectations and enjoyed the amenities we offer here. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Marlborough area.

Melissa Martins
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marlborough
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough
Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Marlborough
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
Courtyard Boston Marlborough
Courtyard Boston Marlborough
#5 of 10 in Marlborough
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough

Been to Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough? Share your experiences!