“Always great!”

Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Marlborough
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Consistently a great place to stay for business. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Business center is a huge help. Close to the highway and dining. Breakfast is good and convenient. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Michael G,

Thank you so much for the great review and the nice comments regarding your stay! We are happy you chose to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Marlborough area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Weekday stay. This hotel is clean with a pleasing staff. If I were to be very critical, I could not think of anything to say. I prefer the Homewood or Embassy however, for their additional in room amenities.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ann C,

Thank you for the great review and we are all happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you back at the Hampton Inn Marlborough, MA!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed here with our cheering team the night before a cheering competition at the DCU center. It was easy to get to the DCU center and took maybe 15 minutes at the most. The rooms were very clean, the pool was clean. The was free wi fi and free continental breakfast. They were able to put the entire team on the same floor and that made it very convenient. The staff were helpful the entire stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with our hotel and the generous review that you wrote. Our hotel staff is very dedicated and we take pride in our hotel. I am glad that you enjoy your stay with our facility and look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Very clean. And the beds are sooooo comfortable. I could stay at another chain literally 20 ft from my work... But I stay 2 miles away for specifically the bed. Then the icing on the cake is the staff. They remember me even though I only come 4 or 5 times over the entire year, service is top notch. I enjoy the breakfast

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you, BradB1234 for your feedback on your stay with our hotel. The staff takes great pride in their work at our hotel and I am thankful that you were able to share your experience.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it clean, quiet and kept well. Rooms are what you would expect, but the staff is friendly and helpful. Close access to several restaurants and few fast food.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear red75116,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Marlborough, MA. I have shared your kind words with my staff of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have stayed in several in various parts of the country and this one in Marlborough is top-notch. The deciding factor for me is the consistency of fairly-priced, clean facilities and always helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Champlainer
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Champlainer ,

Thanks for staying with us and for your positive feedback here. You have addressed so many of the aspects we focus on for each of our guests and I am sure future travelers will appreciate what you have shared. I hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel one night and experienced a bit of a problem. However, when we left and wrote the survey for the hotel we told them of the problem and were contacted immediately and offered a refund or another stay. The customer service was excellent as we weren't expecting anything to happen. So we stayed another night for free and the staff was very nice and they went beyond our expectations for service. If you happen to have any problems with this hotel, they will definitely make sure that its fixed.

As for the hotel itself, the pool and fitness room were completely empty both times we were there which is really nice. It was very clean and overall a great hotel, I will be staying again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you Watson W for your recent feedback on your stay with our property. I am glad that you we were able to make your 2nd stay with us above your expectations. . I will share your kind words with my staff! I am happy to hear that you will stay with us again the next time you are visiting our area.