All reviews front desk the room was nice breakfast buffet rooms are clean nice stay bryan business boston ma conference highway couch stains
Reviewed March 7, 2018

Hotel is very nice. It is clean and the staff is very helpful. My only complaint would be that I had to park way in the back when I got back at night. It is close to restaurants and the pool is nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank 207melissa
Nicole S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear 207melissa,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your five star review.

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and apologize that the parking situation was not ideal. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very clean. The front desk personnel were very nice. The breakfast was great. Very chilled bar area and the pool was great too. We will stay there again if we come back to the area. A+++++++

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Nicole S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Juan0981,

Thank you so much for taking your time to send us your feedback about your experience with us at the Holiday Inn & Suites Marlborough.

I am so happy that your stay was so great and that your experience all around was one for an A+ rating! We look forward to you coming back again.

Nicole S.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a hockey tournament over the holiday weekend. We had a suite, the room was huge, plenty of space for our kids to stretch out and dry their gear. Staff was wonderful and friendly. Great hotel for hockey teams, they gave the kids a room for knee hockey, they did a Buffett dinner and party for New Year’s Eve, we only participated in the dinner. The food was not bad, the price for kids was same as adults which was the only downside as I basically paid $25 for my son to eat some salad and 2 chicken tenders. Breakfast was a good selection, we had vouchers for the breakfast buffet and the kids enjoyed the pancakes and the selections. We will defiantly look forward to staying here again for future tournaments.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank 319chelseal
Nicole S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Chelsea L,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your 5 Star review!

I am so happy that your stay went so well and that you enjoyed the suite you had for your hockey weekend. We take great pride in providing our guests with a comfortable room and welcoming staff.

We hope you choose to stay with us the next time you are in the Marlborough area.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Booked two nights at this hotel in late December 2017.

The front desk staff are wonderful. Friendly. Welcoming. Helpful.

Overall, the room was nice, clean and quite

The only problem was the heating system. Just couldn't get the room comfortable. It was either too hot and when the heat was turned down, it became too cold (the draft through the window didn't help).

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Hello jwest,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn for your lodging needs. I am sorry you encountered an issue with the room's heating system. I've alerted the hotel so that the maintenance team can look into a fix. We want your stays to be the best it can be.

It's thrilling to know that you were delighted by our accommodating staff. Nothing beats feeling at home while traveling on the road. We can't wait to see you again!

Safe travels,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed November 10, 2017

My wife and I were travelling on business, and one of our stops was at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, Marlborough, MA. We were at the hotel for a small convention, so did not actually spend that much time at the hotel itself, but the rooms and accommodations were sufficient, the room was clean and neat, and the stay was good for our needs.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Nicole S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Dear Don H,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

I am so happy that your stay went so well and that you had a comfortable experience. We take such pride in providing our guests with a stay they will love, I am pleased we met those expectations.

We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the Marlborough area.