All reviews front desk the room was nice breakfast buffet rooms are clean nice stay bryan business boston ma conference highway couch stains
Reviewed April 21, 2016

I had a 30 hours endurance race event and I needed to get rest one day before go back to NYC. I arrived at 8:00 am. Giuliana and Suvia helped me very quick at the front desk. they didn't have any avilable room at that moment. I wanted to have a breakfast and I walked to restaurant after i finished my breakfast , I came back to front desk and my room was ready. I slept all day and it was just a nice and wonderful for me. fast clean and outstanding service.

Room Tip: clean and very good location
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
Jahayra S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind comments, and for sharing with other travelers on Trip advisor.com! We love to create memorable experiences, this is what we do best and love to hear it from our guests!

Hope to see you soon!

Regards,

Reviewed April 11, 2016

My daughter had her sweet sixteen party at this holiday Inn, our experience couldn't have gone any better, the service they offer is amazing. First we were greeted at the front desk by Luvia who was very helpful and efficient, then the banquet department was excellent, also we stayed at the hotel after the party and the cleanliness of the room was outstanding.
I want to thank everyone who took part in helping us have this party for my daughter, We loved it. Amazing experience.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Jahayra S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

It was a pleasure to host your daughters sweet sixteen party at the Holiday Inn & Express. I am thrilled to hear that everything worked out well for you. Your kind comments will be shared with the entire staff, and Happy Sixteenth again from the Holiday Inn & Suites team!!!

Reviewed April 3, 2016

We where able to check in early. The room was clean, neat, the bathroom was clean. The location is great on RT20 right off RT495. The room was quiet, however when we arrive the room was very cold and the heating unit took some time to get the room up to a comfortable temperature. Overall a nice comfortable stay!

Room Tip: Got this room on hot wire great deal!
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Jahayra S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn as your choice of stay. It is great to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us, and everything worked out well for you.

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I spent a couple nights at this hotel with our kids 4 a short getaway during February vacation. We really enjoyed our stay. We ate at the restaurant and the food was delicious. our room with spacious and clean. Staff were especially helpful and accommodated all of our needs. The front desk workers were very warm and welcoming. One particular staff named Luvia Berduo was extremely helpful. Luvia was very responsive when we asked her about local things to do. We enjoy doing business with people that make you feel good and I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Jahayra S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and other travelers on Trip Advisor.com!
I am thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay, and felt accommodated by our staff. Your comments will be shared with the entire team, and I am sure Luvia will be delighted to hear her hospitality is recognized.

We look forward to welcome you back soon in the near future !

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2016

Staff are responsive to space requests and food for participants is excellent! Staff including, Jahayra, Cecile, Lorraine, Andrea, Paul, Randi, Colle, Bob, Luke, Edie, Viviana,Veronica,Hector, Olga and others have been consistent in providing quality meeting space for trainings. Location is central for trainings, and we are repeat customers!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Jahayra S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate the special mentions of our staff. I am delighted to hear that our staff was able to accommodate you to your needs. Holiday Inn staff strives for excellence in service and we love to hear it from our guests.
The entire team looks forward to welcome you back soon !