All reviews front desk staff room was clean bistro food french dip hotel is conveniently located great rate would stay again recommend staying here off the highway one night stay off route rooms are nice pleasant stay an upgrade business trip marriott lobby
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Our one night stay was fine, although we were confused as to why we were first given a handicapped room, which we didn't ask for and didn't need. We requested and were given a room change without any difficulty. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel food options were limited but tasty.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Mary S, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us on the Trip Advisor web site. We welcome comments about our Hotel and always can learn from comments such as yours.
I apologize that you were given a handicap room, we have taken corrective actions that so that future guest will not have the same situation.
Again thank you for bring these concerns to my attention and I sincerely hope that you will visit us again when you return to the Marlborough area.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night before an A.M. onsite meeting and had the Courtyard Marriott experience I have come to expect when I am on the road. The staff was courteous, the room was clean, the temperature control was responsive, and the breakfast options were great.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Mary S, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us on the TripAdvisor website. It is always nice to receive such wonderful feedback from our guest. I have shared your comments with my staff and we look forward to your return to Marlborough.
Thank you again for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Had to come up to the area on personal business and found a great deal at this hotel for a large king room. The hotel is immaculate and the staff terrific. There is a nice pool and a health club on site. There is a terrific bistro and I ordered a cheddar French dip that was in expensive and tasty. They even called me in the room when it was ready so I could go down pick it up rather than room service. I also did there breakfast buffet in the morning which is not free but a chef makes your omelet to order. The hotel is tucked away not right next to the off ramp so no road noise. Loved this place would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Mary S, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us on the Trip Advisor website. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. Our team has a spirit to serve and take great pride in not only meeting , but exceeding your expectations.
Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service . Thank you again for your time and come visit us soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

We have stayed here a couple times since moving away, and have had nothing but positive experiences while here. Our last visit (last week) was perfect. We had a first floor room (as we have dogs), the front desk goes out of there way to be extra helpful. The Bistro is really a nice option as well. We will not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: They have dog treats at the front desk for your good puppy... So kind
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Joan L
Mary S, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Thank you for your recent comments on the Trip Advisor website in regards to your stay. We always try to accommodate pets because we know how special they are to families. Your comments have been shared with our associates and we look forward to seeing you soon when you are back in the Marlborough area.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at plenty of remodeled Courtyards, so there is some familiarity when staying here. This is a bigger space and they've done a nice job of making inviting and functional.
There is no outdoor area which I'm used to and parking in the rear with no easy entry is inconvenient.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Mary S, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

Thank you for recent review of our hotel on the TripAdvisor website. We welcome comments about your stay with us and are most concerned when a guest is dissatisfied in any way.
I apologize that our staff did not inform you of our outside patio area, which is right off of our restaurant. I will retain our staff to inform all guest of this beautiful area.
Thank you also for your comments with parking, with only two entrances to the hotel, I apologized that we did not offer our shuttle van to alleviate this inconvenience for you.
I sincerely hope you will visit us again when you return to the Marlborough area.