All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast omelet fire pit pancakes hockey tournament living room complimentary breakfast conference room great experience full kitchen hot tub convenient location business trip nice stay fitness center atrium
Reviewed April 21, 2016

We stayed here for a hockey tournament because it was close to the New England Sports Center Rink. The room, staff and complimentary full breakfast were excellent!! One evening the hotel hired a video games truck and the kids were thrilled!!! Very family friendly!! Loved that!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2016

absolutely perfect for what we needed.
Close to rink, movie theaters and restaurants.
Great value for the money. Clean rooms.
The morning complimentary breakfast is excellent. The menu at night for the adults was so-so, however the

Reviewed April 20, 2016

This hotel offers a great meal (better than the local restraunts sometimes) and the bar area is fantastic and friendly. I stay here everytime I come. The rooms are clean, the staff are friendly, and you have all you need at one place-very homey!!

Reviewed April 19, 2016

We are Hilton Honors members and always try to stay at either the Hilton, Embassy Suites or Doubletree. A conference brought us to Marlboro and we chose this Embassy Suites. It was the perfect location and the beds were AMAZING. I normally travel with my own pillow and was quite sad when I realized that I had forgotten my pillow. The pillows here were equal to what I sleep on and I had no problem whatsoever in getting a great night's sleep. The staff is very nice, the rooms are very clean and large, and the whole experience was GREAT.

The morning breakfast had a lot of choices and Chef Mike made some great omelets. He also was quite friendly. Always talking to everyone in line and asking where we were from.

The hotel is close to major interstates and I was able to get to a nice shopping area within a half hour.

Reviewed April 19, 2016

This was a nice stay. The Front Desk staff was very nice and friendly and helpful with all questions. The Breakfast staff also just as great. The facilities was well maintained and the room nice and comfortable with no issues to complain about. Will stay again no problem.