“Very Family Friendly and Clean”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Marlborough
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed in Embassy Suites on the way to our vacation spot. We travelled with 4 children and a pet and found this hotel was the ONLY hotel willing to accommodate families of our size and not split us up. The suite was very affordable and clean and neat with all the amenities we needed. Breakfast was free and very convenient. On weekend evenings the hotel even offered fun activities for kids. Usually hotels of this style do not offer in room dining but this hotel does and also features a bar. Which is great after a trip with 4 kids, a dog and a husband. We will be using this hotel again for sure.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
BOSMAES, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Jody P,
Thank for sharing your experience. Our location and amenities offered have long made us a preferred stop to and from vacation spots. We look forward to seeing those families who return several times throughout the year for the same reason. Our signature items including a two room suite, full breakfast, and complimentary evening reception offer an unparalleled value for the traveler. I particularly enjoyed the listing of your fellow travelers. Heck, you even brought the husband! We'll look forward to you welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was concerned about road noise but it wasn't a problem. Stayed on top floor, 6th I think, in newer wing of hotel. Everything about this hotel was above average: friendliness of staff (Mary), accommodations, evening snacks, breakfast. We stayed 4 nights. We were sitting around the fire pit one evening reading the newspaper and a staff member offered to bring us supplies to make smores. He also built the fire.
The only reason 4 stars instead of 5: a wakeup call didn't come one morning, apparently a computer malfunction.

Room Tip: Stay in newer section on high floor, middle of building.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear DKB863,
Thank you for staying with us certainly and for your review. We extend our apologies regarding the wake up call but are so pleased to read your comments on the staff, accommodations, food and beverage and your experience at the fire pit. It is one of the many areas people enjoy and who doesn't love an occasional special treat?

Safe travels and regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2013

After our first experience at an Embassy Suites, I now know to choose it over another hotel. We had such a great stay! My children will never want to stay anywhere else! Everything was wonderful! I will recommend this hotel 100%!

Dear Elizabeth T,
While we try to spoil kids of all ages, we are so pleased to know after your first experience we are your first choice for accommodations in Marlborough. Thank you for taking the time to share with others and we'll look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

It was an excellent experience to stay at the Embassy Suites in Boston-Marlborough. The bathroom was spacious and the bed was comfortable. It made for a very enjoyable stay. Thanks for the experience.

Dear GregoryL,
Thank you for staying with us and your review. We're glad you found your experience excellent as well as enjoyable. We'll look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travel plans call for a return to the Marlborough area.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is a nice clean hotel with a great breakfast. $11 charge for internet is archaic and needs to be changed. Very good access to and from 495. There are several reliable restaurants very close by which is an added bonus.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
BOSMAES, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Mark H,
Thank you for your review and your feedback on free internet. While we may offer it complimentary to our Gold and Diamond HHonors members and yes, access can be attained in our business center 24/7 I hear and will share your comments. I also appreciate your other comments on our location and close proximity to shops and restaurants immediately behind the hotel.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I'VE stayed at this embassy suites many times on business trips and it is always first class.
The rooms are always meticulous , clean, well kept and updated, airy and fresh.
When I encounter the the staff they are always polite and courteous , especially those at the front desk, they are always pleasant.
The breakfast in the morning is fantastic especially the made to order breakfast, the chef is great, he will make whatever you want with a smile and that great Boston accent.
I go to Marlboro about 6-7 times a year and this is the place to be

Room Tip: My preferences in rooms are those in the front half of the hotel or the ones that the main lobby is...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jwilltellu, Thank you for your review and for making the Embassy Suites your hotel of choice when on business in our area. Thank you also for your comments on the staff and hotel overall. Bawstin accent? Whatever could you be referring to? In that you travel here 6 - 7 times a year, please ask for me the next time allowing me to thank you personally for your business and the time to share your experience.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I am not sure about others, they might be lucky to have good experience but mine was worst. Here are few points

1-Complementary water bottle missing every day in spite of request
2-Bath tub water outlet issue. bathtub always overflows and you need to wait for water to drain.
3-Tea bags and other complementary items missing
I originally requested for fully "Kitchen with stove" room while booking but I was denied at the Check-In and even though Internet is free for more than 10 days stay, I was denied initially and was provided after argument.
Few notes, people usually stay in Hotel for vacation or business purpose, I just don't understand why 2 TVs, 5 Lamps in tiny living room, mirror in front of sink..these extra doesn't make sense..nobody uses, instead provide stove in all kitchen which is required for somebody like me planning to stay for ONE month. I checked out in 4 days.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JaggsABC
BOSMAES, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear JaggsABC,
I share your disappointment upon review of your comments and I want to thank you sincerely for taking the time to share your experience. While I am going to reach out to you separately, I do want to apologize for your experience and the perception you were left with. I know you may not have found some of the items in your room necessary they are at minimum the standard and what we are required to have in the rooms. The slow draining tub is unacceptable. I am hoping you will respond so that I can further investigate your reservation. While all of our suites have a microwave, mini fridge, and wetbar area there are a limited number of full kitchen suites in inventory.