$108
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$139
$184
$165
$149
Hampton.com
Courtyard Boston Marlborough(Marlborough)(Great Value!)
$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$123
$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastomelethockey tournamentpancakesfire pitliving roomgreat breakfastgreat experienceconference roomcomplimentary breakfastknee hockeyhot tubconvenient locationgrocery storebusiness tripatrium
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is a good Embassy Suites made Fantastic by the attentive, friendly, hospitality oriented staff. April and Christina provided excellent front desk service. One of the managers, Mark, got up from his desk, walked over to the outside swinging door and opened it for me so that I didn't need to stop, let go of my roller bag, open the door, grab my roller bag and try to get inside before the door closed on me. His gesture was so simple and understated, yet so meaningful to me.

When I arrived in my room I noticed that my clock was on EST not EDT. I tried to change it myself and could not figure out how to change the time. I called the front desk and reached April. She said that the clocks are not easy to change and that she would send up an engineer to bring me a new clock. I had to go down to by car to get something, by the time that I returned to my room the engineer had replaced my clock.

One of my colleagues needed his TV replaced. Humberto arrived with a new TV within minutes, expertly replaced the TV and my colleague was back in business.

Due to Massachusett's law there is no "Happy Hour" or free drinks in MA? This causes the "Manager's Special" to be alcohol-free. However, the lack of free adult beverages is made up by the delicious fare that the restaurant manager Paul provides. The evening spread even included mussels one evening. Another evening Paul brought around a delicious serving of Jumbo Shrimp. Needless to say, there was no reason to go out to eat.

The rooms are standard "Embassy Suites." They are larger and better appointed in the new section. The parking is a bit of challenge if you are in the older atrium section and have to park near the newer rooms. The bathroom fans in the older section are loud and can disturb the occupant in the next room. All of these are minor annoyances that are more than made up for by the hospitality of the staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a west-facing room in the older section and you get a balcony and a sunset view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
BOSMAES, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear RLPark,
Thank you for sharing your experience and the kudos on the staff. While these comments are shared with the team members, the engagement level here is such many come to me prior to our monthly team member luncheon letting me know their names have been noted. It means so much to them and I'm left with the impression they made on you the traveler, that you not only took the time to review but to mention their names specifically. Many times it is the little things but they all add up. Thanks for the photos as well, we do get some great sunsets from that side of the building. I've taken note and will share your comments on the fans as well with our chief engineer.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The staff was tremendous and very accommodating. The breakfast and food services were excellent and this hotel is HIGHLY recommended. The rooms were very modern, clean, and very well maintained. This hotel served as our, 22 young men of a College basketball team, for 3 nights and all of our guys loved it. The staff was very supportive and seemed to care about each individual and their needs/wants. The best hotel we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jarell C,
Thank you so much for staying with us but for your review as well. I'm left with Wow! Special thanks for your remarks on our staff. These reviews and others are shared with department heads and team members. It means so much that their efforts are noticed. We do have a wide spectrum of guests with corporate, leisure, families and sports. All are valued certainly and each come with a separate set of needs.

Thank you again and we'll look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have stayed there in the past but always in the new section of the hotel. As usual the service was good . There is free breakfast in the morning which has a very good selection of hot food,cereals and fruits.The rooms surrounding the dining area area good selection for families traveling with children. We prefer a quieter surrounding so th newer section of the building is more suited to that.We dined at a restaurant about five miles away and the hotel provides courtesy transportation both ways.We definitely will stay there again and have already booked 2 more days in May

Room Tip: Rooms in the new section are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
BOSMAES, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Picard505,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and tips. Many of our repeat guests have an individual preference as to their favorite section. Please be sure to ask for me when you are back with us this May. I'll look to thanking you in person as well as welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Very typical Embassy Suites hotel in Marlborough, MA. Happy hour after 5:00 and big breakfast buffet with cooked to order omletts available. Good service and excellent internet connections. Good gym and good indoor pool, albeit small. Parking is spreadout and can be difficult to manage in the wintery season. Some decent restaurants close by.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank IWalktheEarth

Dear Junqueter,
Thank you for your review and for selecting our hotel while abroad; we appreciate it. Service is what it is all about. Our travelers have choices and we are cognizant of that fact. Until we have the opportunity to welcome you back, safe travels!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed here on and off for six weeks for work. I did not pay for it, so I can't comment on whether it is a good value. It is a very nice upper end hotel. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable. Decor is nice. Staff are friendly for the most part, it depends on who you get. There is a pool and workout room, which I pretty much had to myself. There is an arcade if you have kids.The best thing about this place are the breakfasts! They have pretty much anything you want and they make omelettes, eggs, and pancakes to order. Amazing. The cooks are great also. Forget the evening "manager's reception" unless you like chips and salsa and carrots. That's about all they serve. The resturaunt is limited and overpriced, but the worst thing is the service. Numerous times I sat down and it took me at least fifteen minutes to get waited on. One time, I had to go and ask for a menu. Once I finally got the food, it was great. One nice feature they had when I was staying there, if you choose not to have housekeeping that day, they will give you a voucher worth $10 towards food service. The hotel is on main road near food, shopping and gas, about 25 miles from Boston.

Room Tip: If you can request a room on the right hand side (if you are facing the hotel from the main road). It is a newer wing. If you get a room on the left side (overlooking the resturaunt and bar) it is noisy! People talk and laugh loudly late into the evning and the sound carries right up. If you get one of the corner efficiency suites, this isn't a problem. The sleeping area is far enough to the back of the room that you don't hear any noise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Beachcombers9,
Thank you for your thorough review and certainly staying with us over the span of six weeks. We appreciate your insight and yes our breakfast is a big hit. Thank you also for your comments on evening service in the restaurant. Your feedback is extremely valuable and has been reviewed with the department head for opportunities. We've introducted a new menu and have intensified our training efforts.

With sincere thanks,