$139
$164
$118
$108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$149
GardenInn.com
Courtyard Boston Marlborough(Marlborough)(Great Value!)
$135
$123
$125
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastomelethockey tournamentpancakesfire pitliving roomgreat breakfastgreat experienceconference roomcomplimentary breakfastknee hockeyhot tubconvenient locationgrocery storebusiness tripatrium
Reviewed March 18, 2011

The hotel has always been gracious to me they have one of the best hostess in the world (Theresa) their counter staff ( Ed, danielle,Maria and one whose name a blondI can not remembe)r are so good to you. They remember your name eventhough you have not ben here for months. The chefs, (Mike and Ricky) are such great cooks that when I order anything they cook it to perfection.The housekeeepers and I much mention Pam she gives my room such emaculate care I feel that my wife is here. All I can say is that I will and I have told all my friends to stay here here when they are in Marlborough. Believe me they always check Embassy Suites first sometime there are not rooms available but you are their first choice. . When I stay at hotels throughout the country (I ravel a lot) My first choice is nEmbassy but the staff you have here in Marlborough exceeds they other Embassy's I have visited. So KUDO's to you for hiring such people people.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jlaw652
BOSMAES, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2011

Jlaw652, Your continued support is so appreciated and we so enjoy having you with us whenever possible. You, like so many of our weekly guests, have become part of our family and we always look forward to welcoming you home. Thanks for singling out so many of our team members. We're very fortunate to have such dedicated team members, all focused on providing the best guest experience possible.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

the hotel is perfect for business travelers but the people who work there are even better. my wife checked in with a bad cold after traveling all day - fifteen minutes later a tray with a bowl of chicken soup arrived at our room with a note to feel better! i highly reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in the area - everyone on the staff is friendly and hospitable.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2010

I stayed four nights at the Embassy suites, as I was on a course at the nearby Tufts University vet school. The facilities far exceeded what I had expected for the price I paid. Very comfortable modern and clean suite style rooms - with a small kitchenette (fridge, sink, microwave, kettle & coffee making facilities). Each room had two large queen sized beds with very comfortable bedlinen etc. The pool and jacuzzi were very nice, poolside towels provided. There was a small gym room which I didn't use. The restaurant was fairly nice - although always a bit chilly. Waiting and kitchen staff very quick and very helpful. The breakfast included was phenomenal, I don't think there was anything they didn't serve, and hot breakfasts were cooked to order. I needed to leave before breakfast started, so the restaurant manager suggested I took up to my room whatever cold breakfast items I wanted the day before and stored them in the fridge. In fact you were able to take your breakfast up to your room if you preferred, or room service could be ordered (at extra cost). There was free 24h fast internet use in the business centre room with free printing. Every evening there was a managers reception in the restaurant - where free buffet style snacks and 1x free non-alcoholic drink could be had. I also needed a late checkout on the last day, this was organised very easily, and at minimal cost. The desk staff were always very friendly and welcoming. Within a 5 minute walk there was a strip mall with a large grocery store and a couple of restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank lauren_thevet
Reviewed November 18, 2010

My wife and I got married the last weekend in October and we (and our wedding party and several friends) stayed at the Embassy Suites in Marlborough. We could not have been treated nicer.

From the time we booked our block of rooms with Nicole, the group sales manager, through check-in and the after-party at the bar, everyone was so nice. And the rooms are large, clean, comfortable and very affordable. Plus, as the bride and groom, we were given a free room upgrade to a kitchen suite which was nice to come back to after such a busy day. They even offered us and our guests a courtesy shuttle to and from the wedding which was useful to a few of our guests who like to drink.

We will definitely stay there again if we are in the area and would highly recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2010

A great hotel, in general. A few annoyances with a rude desk clerk, and lack of complimentary wi-fi.

Through Embassy Suites' online booking, you can request a larger room and and other amenities at a slight cost. So, I decided to try to book into a room that was larger and claimed to have complimentary wi-fi. Upon a very late arrival our room was very spacious and the majority of the staff was very nice.

About half way through the trip, my fiancee had to do a little bit of paperwork for her job and found out that wi-fi (despite the online confirmation) was $10/ 24-hour period. So, no wi-fi. We used their business center, but it was lacking in comparison to most other hotels. The GUI was cumbersome and limited what you could and could not do. Opening a USB thumbdrive was rather problematic and the internet was very restricted and slow. The computers themselves looked about 5 years old and could have been in better shape. The newer flat screen monitors would have been very nice, if they were not scratched up.

The guest service clerk charged the wrong credit card due to a late check in (even though I called with the correct information hours before check in), and I had to wait a day until their accountant was back in. The problem with the wrongly charged credit card was resolved with the help of their accountant. She was efficient and friendly.

When my fiancee and I came down to get directions to a local mall/shopping, the desk clerk made some off hand sexist comments about women and shopping... we were both kind of taken aback, and very annoyed. We expected more from a person who's interacting with the public on a daily basis.

The rooms were great, though. Absolutely wonderful, The bed was huge and comfortable, the linen was comfy and inviting, the flat screen TVs were nice in both the bedroom and in the living area. Complimentary coffee was pretty good. The microwave and refrigerator worked very well. We did not have time to get to their breakfast or their complimentary manager's reception, but from what I hear, both are great. Our service was just lacking this time around.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple