“Authentic Mexican food”

Good for: Families with children
New Jersey
“Authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Small family-run restaurant a bit off the beaten path. Fun atmosphere, very friendly staff and the most fresh, authentic Mexican food I have had in a long time. Complimentary chips and salsa and good selection of Mexican beer. The tamales are perfect! Mom sends the food from the kitchen in random order as she prepares it. Portions are not huge, but you will not leave hungry or disappointed. Ala carte selections a better value than combo platters. Very modest prices. Winner of the “Best Taco” Presented by the Association of
Mexican Restaurants of New England at Taco Fest 2013!

• Visited March 2014

Hudson, Massachusetts
“So so...”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I visited this on a Sunday evening. The restaurant portion had two other tables being served while we were there. Our table was wobbly and the chair I sat in was loose. We were attended to relatively quickly and placed an order for guacamole and tamales as appetizers. We also ordered water WITHOUT ice but the waitress didn't relay that part and both came with ice. The guacamole and tamales were excellent. My wife was disappointed at the plastic bowl the guacamole came in as it looked like the stone ones we've seen in other restaurants. My chicken enchiladas came and were rather bland and looked lonely on the plate.
We also ordered the flan for dessert and were disappointed at the unusual texture in this. Typically, flan in one of my wife's favorite desserts and she only had one bite before we discarded the rest.
Overall, I'll not be going back.

• Visited March 2014
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Good mexican food”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I go there for lunch. The food is great and the service quick. Always crowded at lunchtime. The lunch crowd is made up of local people. There is free parking across the street.

• Visited February 2014
New Waterford, Ohio
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

The food was good, but was pricey for what you get. You must request complimentary nachos. No free refills on soft drinks, and any combo platters are at least $14.00. $35.00 for 2 to eat and I left hungry. I will not be back.

• Visited December 2013
Hudson, Massachusetts
“Where Mexicans eat Mexican Food!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I went with my family on a Thursday evening - and was just awed at the great flavors and authentic foods available. Choosing was the challenge from the extensive menu! My son had the tamales, and said they melted in his mouth. We had a wide selection of tacos and a shrimp enchilada - all tasty. We will be going there often - probably the only drawback is the lack of a liquor license - the food begs for a good Mexican beer!

• Visited August 2013