“Great lunch for great price”
Review of China Taste

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Taste
Ranked #55 of 165 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I had a lunch special & it was a perfect portion including the wonton soup, egg roll & tea with the entree. The waitress offered the buffet but it had closed 8 min. after the buffer closing time so chose entrees but that was nice of her. Great experience, will return. Great service. No hovering.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

My husband and I go to China Tast a few times a month - the food is always good and frest. The people work there are very friendly and they have a great lunch buffet!

Reviewed November 29, 2016

I have been going to this buffet for years now. Even though I no longer work near it and live about 25 miles away - it is worth the trip. Their buffet is smaller than most but everything on it is the best tasting around. Especially the General Gau's chicken. I can't eat anyone else's now - they all pale by comparison.

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

If I could give zero stars I would! The staff is horribly rude, the hover constantly and the owner is terrible as well. Asked them to pay $20 cash and 33 cents on card and she refused telling me that I need to pay all on card started screaming at me and swearing say I had the $ in there. If you want to be treated like an animal and feel like your in Jail being watched then go here other wise go to Chins in Marlboro the service is better and food is fresh

1  Thank Lauren J
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Not a huge buffet but the choices they had were all very good. We were a group of 8 and everyone had good things to say. Only reason this isn't 4 stars is due to the small choice selection and dated interior.