“A Must For Oyster Lovers And Friends”

The Fish Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fish Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 165 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Route 20 & Route 85
Transit: Located right next to the local bus line stop.
Description: "Make Life Fresh!"™ Fresh food and social relaxation are two of life's essentials. Our goal at Fish is to make your life a little fresher. 25 years of seafood experience and a passion for great wine combine to
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Having eaten here before, my wife and I drove from Barre to meet her friend from Scituate for the "buck a shuck" oyster bar last Sunday, splitting the drive time, albeit unevenly between us.

We ordered 3 dozen assorted oysters to share and then another round. We sampled a couple each of oysters from a dozen locations: tasting varying degrees of sweetness, brine, minerality. All were fresh and flavorful. I matched my food with a fine saison from Brewery Ommegang, Cooperstown NY, an excellent microbrewery. My wife and her friend had glasses of wine.

It was a great dining out together. The only shocker was that the place was not packed. Sundays are a tremendous deal if you enjoy oysters. Go.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

The Fish is Great! Both food and service.
There is an extensive menu featuring international flavor in many of the dishes. And oh those fresh oysters, from sweet to brine.
The professional staff can guide you from cocktails, wines, appetizers, main courses and desert! The Fish is an all around dining pleasure.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

We were quite pleased with this restaurant. Our hotel recommended it and they were not wrong. My wife had lobster and I had the clam dinner. Food was delicious and properly presented. Service was efficient and friendly. We loved the modern, upscale decor. We even found a parking spot right outside the door. After driving 350 miles that day, the restaurant was a welcome oasis to unwind. All and all, we would highly recommend the Fish restaurant.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Three of us ate here at 6:00 on a Thursday evening. Reservations weren’t necessary. They have a very good selection of oysters on the half shell at $1.50 each ($1.00 each on Sundays). I ordered two of three different varieties and all were sweet and tasty. I’m from Virginia Beach and most of the local oysters are salty so these were a treat. My wife had the vegetable plate, I had the clam dinner and our friend had fish & chips. Everything was delicious. The clams were prepared perfectly and were yummy with both the cocktail sauce and tartar sauce.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

went there for lunch with a boss - who had been there and suggested it
it was Delicious -- the homemade soup and salmon salad was great - love the atmosphere - unfortunately it was a work lunch or I would have stayed longer!