“nice place”

The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 155 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Route 20 & Route 85
Transit: Located right next to the local bus line stop.
Description: "Make Life Fresh!"™ Fresh food and social relaxation are two of life's essentials. Our goal at Fish is to make your life a little fresher. 25 years of seafood experience and a passion for great wine combine to
Reviewed March 31, 2014

we heard about this restaurant, and since there aren't a lot of really nice places in the westboro, marlboro area, we checked it out. had lunch there. overall a very good experience..pleased with food, service, etc.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

From start to finish this is one of the most enjoyable dining experiences I have ever had. Their mussel appetizer in kimchee paste and ginger is not to be missed. I have told so many people to go and order this and a glass of white wine!
I had haddock for dinner and loved it. So fresh and well prepared. My boyfriend ordered scallops that were perfect. The prices were reasonable and the service was excellent.

I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank travelmae64
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Shared a St Patrick's Day lunch with my wife at Fish, our first visit to this venue. I have to note that every aspect of our visit was a delight. We had appetizers--superb. The main entree for lunch was superb. A finish-it-off dessert was superb. The service was personable and one we could only compliment. I rarely gush on reviews, and this restaurant experience deserves the highest praise. 5 stars without hesitation.

1  Thank patrick g
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This place is very poorly managed. The last too times I've been there the service was horrible. We walked in at 11:40 one day. The hostess seated us and gave us a menu at the bar. Five minutes later, the floor manager came over and told us we had to leave because they do not open until noon.

1  Thank HugoSandro
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I've never had a bad meal at "Fish", formerly "Coral Seafood", and I've been coming here since it opened. In my opinion, it's the best restaurant in Marlborough. It features an acclaimed, young chef who has put together a small, but fine, menu. Seafood, as you would expect, is the star. Specials are always good. Tuna, halibut, shrimp dishes are excellent. I also like their calamari, and i'm fussy about that. Salads are good, chowders very good. Excellent wine list. Nice, tasteful, but comfortable atmosphere. There's a nice, bar area with high tops and a stove in the winter, open in warm weather.