“Simply delightful”

The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 152 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Route 20 & Route 85
Transit: Located right next to the local bus line stop.
Description: "Make Life Fresh!"™ Fresh food and social relaxation are two of life's essentials. Our goal at Fish is to make your life a little fresher. 25 years of seafood experience and a passion for great wine combine to
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Shared a St Patrick's Day lunch with my wife at Fish, our first visit to this venue. I have to note that every aspect of our visit was a delight. We had appetizers--superb. The main entree for lunch was superb. A finish-it-off dessert was superb. The service was personable and one we could only compliment. I rarely gush on reviews, and this restaurant experience deserves the highest praise. 5 stars without hesitation.

1  Thank patrick g

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This place is very poorly managed. The last too times I've been there the service was horrible. We walked in at 11:40 one day. The hostess seated us and gave us a menu at the bar. Five minutes later, the floor manager came over and told us we had to leave because they do not open until noon.

1  Thank HugoSandro
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I've never had a bad meal at "Fish", formerly "Coral Seafood", and I've been coming here since it opened. In my opinion, it's the best restaurant in Marlborough. It features an acclaimed, young chef who has put together a small, but fine, menu. Seafood, as you would expect, is the star. Specials are always good. Tuna, halibut, shrimp dishes are excellent. I also like their calamari, and i'm fussy about that. Salads are good, chowders very good. Excellent wine list. Nice, tasteful, but comfortable atmosphere. There's a nice, bar area with high tops and a stove in the winter, open in warm weather.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

By that I mean they served a decent sized portion of food, but not huge, as many fisherman's platter's tend to do. And, it was very, very tasty - well done batter, not overwhelming, and the fries were a combination of shoe string yet not crunchy.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Last night my wife and I and our 2 sons went to dinner at Fish Restaurant in Marlborough, Ma. In brief, the food was well prepared and tasty, portions were quite small and prices were a bit high for the area. They have a very nice $1.00 oyster offer with local oysters at $1.00 each and others at $1.50. There is a oyster, clam tasting appetizer that looks good. I had scallops with romanescu sauce and fingerling potatoes, really small potatoes. We also had an appetizer of crispy calamari (careful, it has some spicy peppers mixed in) and crab cakes. You get two small crab cakes for the appetizer. One son had a fried seafood plate. Pretty good although he was not impressed with the french fries. My wife was pleased with surf and turf dish. The wait staff was good and attentive. Seating comfortable. I would say that if you are going to have a glass partition so the kitchen is visible, you should steam clean the stainless so it does not show greas stains or smoke stains and you should have better venting of smoke and odors. All in all, we had a good time and I would recommend this restaurant. Four of us with drinks and tip, about $240.00.

1  Thank Samson13Boston