“Over cooked seafood but nice atmosphere”

The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 153 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Route 20 & Route 85
Transit: Located right next to the local bus line stop.
Description: "Make Life Fresh!"™ Fresh food and social relaxation are two of life's essentials. Our goal at Fish is to make your life a little fresher. 25 years of seafood experience and a passion for great wine combine to
Fremont, California
“Over cooked seafood but nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I came for good seafood at recommendation of the locals, but left disappointed. The service was good, yet there is rm for improvement. The waitress could have asked why I left most seafood untouched during my meal. she didn't come until I was in a hurry to catch the hotel shuttle.

The scallops were not rinsed properly. The lobster was completely overdone. However the seafood broth was as tasty although there was sand from the seafood. The best salad was worth trying as well.

• Visited March 2013

Northborough, Massachusetts
“Poor management”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 11:30 AM. The doors were open and we walked in one waiter approached us and I told we'd sit at the bar. He said "OK." We sat down at the bar and the bar tender told us she was still setting up. We told her "No problem." A couple minutes later a floor manager walked up to us and told us that they don't open until 12. I said "OK. It's 11:30." He stared blankly at us. I said "We have to leave?" He nodded. When I got up the waitress said "I'll see you soon." "No you won't," I replied and walked out. A very poor way of treating your customers. He could have easily offered us a glass of water while we waited or just ask us if we don't mind waiting for a few minutes before being served. Especially since two staff had already let us in. You never turn away customers ready to offer you money. We went to Old School in Hudson where the service and portuguese food is always great. I will never return to Coral and will tell all our friends about this rude experience.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank HugoSandro
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food was excellant and good portions. They have a grat selection of meats and seafood. We arrived after 8:30 P.M. and they had run out of swordfish but I subtituted it with a delicious Salmon dinner. My wifes Filet Mignon was done to perfection. They have a large selection of wines. They had a trio playing live in the bar area which added to a very enjoyable evening.

Visited March 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Trust the Reviews”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is one of the places that you should trust the reviews. First the Calamaris is one of the best that i ever had. it was fresh and homemade. Several people ordered the special of the day, baked halibut. However, it came out as flounder. I ordered the baked lobster. it was good; however, like most baked lobster dishes it was over cooked. The meat in the claws was extremely dry.

Overall i would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
Charlton, Massachusetts
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Last night we went out to this restaurant which is not the Coral Seafood. It is now called Fish. The service was excellent and so was the food. They had a very good selection of good and reasonably priced wines by the bottle or glass. Our waiter Scott was excellent. Made the dining experience so much more enjoyable. Definitely recommended.

• Visited February 2013