“Excellent fish restaurant”

The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 153 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Route 20 & Route 85
Transit: Located right next to the local bus line stop.
Description: "Make Life Fresh!"™ Fresh food and social relaxation are two of life's essentials. Our goal at Fish is to make your life a little fresher. 25 years of seafood experience and a passion for great wine combine to
Spring City, Pennsylvania
“Excellent fish restaurant”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

A few days ago my husband and I ate at Coral Seafood Restaurant & Fish Market and were very impressed with the quality of the food. The restaurant itself is very pretty and our servers were attentive.
My husband started with the New England Clam Chowder and I don't think I've tasted better. It was filled with clams, potatoes, and bacon---excellent!
Next, my husband had grilled swordfish which he said was done perfectly, and I had baked haddock with a delicious butternut squash puree.
The dessert was the only area in which I think some improvement is needed. We had a cheese and fruit plate. The cheeses were very good and portions were generous. Some grapes were on the plate, also. However, the server forgot the bread and when asked, seemed rather at a loss. Eventually we were given some very crispy pieces of a baguette--they certainly didn't seem of the same quality as the rest of the meal, rather like something found in the back of the kitchen. I did tell our server this and she said it was a new item and she'd tell the kitchen staff.
I hope she does and this improves as we plan to eat there next time we're in Marlborough.

• Visited January 2013

Massachusetts
“Fish ( fka Coral Seafood )”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went for NY Eve. Thought the food was amazing. Appetizer of 3 shrimp, 3 oysters, and 3 mussels was fresh and delicious. The seafood cippolini was also fresh and full of seafood - lobster, mussels, shrimp and scallops. Loved the bread pudding for dessert....it was topped with shaved white chocolate. Other dessert of lemon cake was light and very good. I think the chef did an excellent job for a special evening.

• Visited December 2012
Northford, Connecticut
“Deceiving Lobster size”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We ordered a lobster dish which came with the tail shell standing up for decoration...we were surprised to find it empty and only there for decoration. Only a small sampling of lobster meat around the plate. Expensive wine list.

Visited November 2012
Feeding Hills, Massachusetts
“can't wait to go back”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

saw this restaurant on the phantom gourmet. worth the visit. very attractive dining room inside. food and service were very good. only complaint is the really bad parking lot. very small. small lunch menu but extensive dinner menu. will go back for dinner.

• Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious. Fresh.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

It has became my favorite. Fish has delicious rissoto to accompany food. The halibut is amazing and the fish soup has big chunks of fish and it is less than 6 dollars ..... Love it !
Karin