We stayed in this hotel as part of a package in October. The first thing I noticed was the stuffiness and the terrible stale heat of the upstairs common areas. Our non smoking room was covered in cigarette ash in the area beside the window, four days later and the ash was still there. One of our bedside lamps was not working. We took the bulb out and left a note explaining that the bulb needed replacement. When we arrived back in the room the bulb had been replaced but still didn't work. Four days later it still was not working. We couldn't use the bath as the plughole didn't work. The sport restaurant was an experience in itself. The food was terrible and when presented bore little resemblance to the description in the menu. When we were given our bill we had not been charged for our drinks but we were later approached and asked to pay in cash for these drinks without presentation of a bill. The breakfast menu was poor and was not helped by certain poor staff that found it difficult to ask you if you required coffee. Refills were almost impossible to get.
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included