“Very good stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

BEST WESTERN Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Marlborough
“Very good stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

Came to this Hotel for a IKCG Karate Tournament and our stay was great, everything about the Hotel was well worth the money and staff were friendly, we will be back for sure. The good thing was we did not even have to leave the Hotel, everything we needed was here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

rickskinner60, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience! I’m glad everything went well with your stay and tournament. You can always count on us to have all your needs in one place. We look forward to your next visit!
Many thanks,
Rick Skinner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on June 2014 during a vacation trip that we were taking throughout the Northeastern states. The accommodations are well appointed, clean and staffed with a friendly staff. The breakfast was good with an array of many varied food items. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank philip m
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for highlighting many of our amenities. We hope to see you again soon!
Best wishes,
Topsfield, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I was not at this hotel very long but it seemed to be a very nice clean and good place...very comfortable bed and nice not to have some bright light shining in my room at night although a good bright bedside light would be nice. Breakfast was offered but I had to leave...it looked as though it was good..next time I won't be in such a rush.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

rickskinner60, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Next time don’t miss out on our breakfast, it’s amazing! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.
Come back soon!
Mansfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

The Staff of any place can make or break a business. This Hotel was inundated with Conventions in one weekend & the staff never missed a beat being pleasant, courteous & helpful. The rooms were very presentable & clean. The Restaurant Staff was awesome, and the food was very very good. Looking forward to returning there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind words. I’ll be sure to pass your compliments on to my staff. They work very hard to go above and beyond for our guests. Whether it’s managing a large convention or accommodating a single business traveler, we want to make it special. We hope to see you again soon!
Warm regards,
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Excellent and very accommodating staff. I will stay at best western royal plaza everytime I have to go to massachusetts. I was there with my mother and my two puppies that were both there for the third time already and I have only had them for 6 months. They love the hotel and the hotel loves them back. I have absolutely 0 complaints about this hotel. Wonderful wonderful staff.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
rickskinner60, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Glad to hear we have another loyal customer! I’m thrilled everyone enjoyed their stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to see you again soon.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had to book this hotel last minute and there was only 1 room left for 2 of our 3 day visit. They were very nice at putting us on a waiting list and keeping us updated. The breakfast was amazing and they were very courteous and patient with hockey teams. We were not part of a hockey team but they gave the same attention to the young hockey players as they did us, which we found great.
Our room was clean and every one went out of their way to be gracious. Truly enjoyed our stay as a family.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
rickskinner60, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
I’m glad we were able to accommodate you. I agree that our breakfast is amazing. It’s always a guest favorite. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to see you again soon!
Best wishes,
Bradley, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Over priced and not properly cleaned. Beds, linens and bathroom were clean but the room looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in a while. I picked up the "sanitary TV remote" and when it stuck to my hand, I realized that it wasn't very sanitary... There were other small issues but nothing worth mentioning here. I have always been happy with Best Western hotels for their cleanliness and their prices but this place let me down on both accounts.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I can assure you that our rooms and remotes are cleaned meticulously so that you have a comfortable stay. I’ll be sure to address your experience with my cleaning staff and make sure it doesn’t happen again.
Rick Skinner

Travelers are raving about these Marlborough hotels