All reviews basketball court new england two bedroom suite full kitchen nice residence consistent experience barbecue area short drive waffles plenty of hot water the sofa bed each morning youth hockey rooms are spacious excellent stay breakfast staff free breakfast
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot and these are probably the nicest staff that I’ve ever come across. Very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean as you would expect. Not a ton of food places nearby but many options just a short drive away. The horseshoe grill is definitely worth the 2 mile drive.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2018

We stopped here in the middle of a longer New England trip. The staff here, from front desk to housekeeping, to maintenance, were among the most professional and helpful I have come across. The room was comfortable and had all the usual trappings of a Residence Inn. We had purchased a bottle of wine locally but did not have a corkscrew with us. Problem solved: one in the drawer. Wonderful mattress, two televisions, plenty of take-out menus, plenty of hot water and a good breakfast. I will stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: There may be more noise on the higher floor (it's four stories) facing the Interstate.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Residence Inn Marriott Marlborough is a very good hotel for long stay, with a kitchen provided with basic utensils, cookwares.
The location is nice with calm surroundings and it is just minutes away from I-495 and I-290. It is very near to shopping complexes, so the basic necessities are always nearby.

The hotel also had a shuttle available for pick and drop to any place within 5 miles, which is very convenient.
Also the hotel has a indoor swimming pool and a fitness center. For residents at the hotel, it provides ample parking space.

A basket ball court and open grills are also available. Small kitty parties/barbecues can be arranged near the grills and the breakfast/dining areas.

The complementary morning breakfast and evening snacks during my stay were good and made life easier in a tight day's schedule.

The hotel had nice beds, sofa sets, beautiful lighting. I liked the ambiance of the rooms and the overall hotel. The rooms were cleaned daily.

To add on to these, the hotel staff were really good and friendly, easily one of the best staffs I have met. They were always helpful and available to listen to queries and requests. The services were also pretty quick.

I enjoyed my stay in the hotel and the time spent there was a memorable one.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sibaprasadb2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Great staff and the room was excellent. The Mix was pretty good too. Kind of off the beaten track, although there is a mall right down then road from here. If you have business nearby, then it’s a great alternative and more quite than being right in Marlborough.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Good clean rooms, well appointed and consistent experience when I stay there each year. Stay friendly. Basic breakfast but good. Parking can be tight on a busy night. If you are a walker or have a dog, there is a nice walking path adjacent ot the property. If you are staying for an event at the New England Sports Center, right across the street and very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Michael G, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thank you Brad for taking the time to review our hotel property. We appreciate your feedback and we are delighted to hear that we are continuing to meet your needs. We hope to see you again sooner so that we may continue to deliver a solid experience.

MichaelG