The Residence Inn in Marlborough, MA is a fabulous hotel with lots of great amenities.
The Residence Inn is located off of Interstate 290. It is down the street from a decent sized shopping mall in a quiet portion of the neighborhood. It is easy to find and is within a commutable distance to large area due to its proximity to major interstates (I-290, I-495 and I-90).
So far I have only experienced the Studio-style room at this hotel. The room was warm and inviting. It was quite spacious with exquisite decoration. It is not your typical stale hotel room. The kitchen contained better appliances than I have in my own home…all stainless steel.
This has the usual amenities found in most hotels with the exception of the basketball/tennis court. The hotel has a modest fitness center with swimming pool and exercise room. But the additional basketball/tennis court is an example of how the Residence Inn is a step above the rest.
There is a complimentary breakfast and dinner/happy hour meal at this Residence Inn which is a big plus if you’re not familiar with the area. All of the meals are help-yourself style. The breakfast consists of eggs, bacon/sausage, pancakes, and make-your-own waffles (the waffle batter is pre-measured for you….you just have to pour it into the waffle-maker). There is also a variety of cold cereal options, pastries, and of course, your choice in juices and coffee. I believe that the staff at the Residence Inn considers the evening meal to be a “light dinner” but I found it to be quite satisfying. The free desserts are also a nice touch to finish off your meal.
The staff is probably the most important element in a hotel stay. I must say that the staff at the Residence Inn is top notch. The Sales Manager, Erica, made every effort to ensure that my requests were acceptable. She was prompt with her responses, very polite, and extremely professional. I especially enjoyed the morning breakfast staff (I think Olga was the lead for this staff). These are the people that really make the hotel run and it was quite a pleasure talking with them during breakfast. They were unusually happy to be at work and seemed to have an extra hop in their step. Overall, it was dealing with this staff that made my stay quite enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Residence Inn Boston Marlborough - the newest hotel in Marlborough - we've perfected the extended-stay experience by combining the comforts of home with a passion for making guests feel welcome. Our all-suite Marlborough, MA hotel is across from New England Sports Center, close to Solomon Pond Mall, and minutes from Worcester. New Energy Alliance, Creganna-Tactx Medical, Sunovion, and key corporations are nearby, too. Here at our Marlborough, MA hotel, home comforts and a sense of community help you feel relaxed and connected. Start your day with a complimentary Home Touch hot breakfast buffet. Work easily with complimentary high-speed Internet access and an ample desk. Make a meal in your kitchen - equipped with a cook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Boston Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Boston Marlborough Hotel Marlborough
- Residence Inn Marlborough
- Marlborough Residence Inn