Residence Inn Boston Marlborough
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$190
$135
Hyatt.com
$120
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsbasketball courtputting greennew englandtwo bedroom suitejenney cataldonice residencesolomon pond malllarge kitchenetteacross streetbarbecue areagreat hotelice rinkwafflessofa bedindoor poolhome away from homeolive garden
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 29, 2012

My wife used the term staycation to describe this spot, I thought it was a good way to describe this hotel. We use Marriott almost exclusively in our travels, and this is a nice one. It's not in a vacation area at all, in fact the only reason you'd probably think to stay here is for business, to play hockey (big hockey facility across the street), or maybe to visit family/friends in the area. But we go here sometimes just to get away with the kids and their friends in the winter time. It has nice 2 bedroom suites at good prices, a nice indoor pool and hottub, outdoor bball court, a small arcade, and free breakfast. It's also only about a mile from a decent sized mall area with plenty of small and large stores like Sports Authority, Old Navy, Best Buy, DSW, etc. Also a Target right down the street if you need anything.

So if you are looking for a good getaway spot in the MetroWest area of Boston, or coming to the Marlborough area for a few days, this might be a good choice for you. Not much you can complain about here.

Room Tip: the 2 bedroom suites are great! We always try for a top floor if possible, but any of them are probably fine. It might be smart to ask for a room close to the pool area if you plan to spend a lot of time there.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this property. The suites are spacious, clean and had a very comfortable bed. A consistent complaint I have with most Marriott properties is that the bed's comforter is not heavy enough. This property was no different, but I've just come to expect this from Marriott. The sofa was a little funky -- more like a lounge - that made it awkward for two people to use at the same time; but, overall, I enjoyed my suite a lot. I was very comfortable and felt safe. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the breakfast. Scrambled eggs were rubbery and overcooked; the dining area was much too small -- only three tables and a few chairs at a counter. Having said that, however, the breakfast staff was delightful -- very friendly, helpful people -- as was the staff at the front desk. Since I have business reasons to be in the area, I look forward to returning to the Residence Inn Marlborough.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CAP1953
Reviewed January 12, 2012

My company held it's Christmas party nearby and the guests all stayed at this hotel. The staff were incredibly nice and accomodating. The rooms were beautiful, spacious, clean and well appointed. The entire experience including check-in, shuttle services, breakfast, and check-out were all superb. Thanks for a wonderful time.

Room Tip: all were beautiful and all are suites!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I booked this room for a Junior Hockey showcase. it was very convenient as it is right across the street from the new England Sports center.
It was easy to find and the directions on their website were accurate. Parking was easy with plenty of places, and it was free.
Check in was fast, and the staff were so warm and friendly. We had booked a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite. The room was huge and the fireplace in the living room was AWESOME!!! So affordable and the kitchen was a nice size. The breakfast was great as it had fresh yogurt, fruits, granola and assorted breads and bagels for breakfast and free. We did not stay in the room long as we went straight of for a swim. The indoor pool was an added plus! The location was extremely convenient for me and my hockey player. So easy to hop back and forth between games! Great restaurants nearby and so easy to get back and forth to the city!
We all slept very well, the beds were sooooo... comfortable! My favorite part was every evening having a glass of wine by the fire and also reading the paper in the morning by the fire. A very good deal and great price for a great hockey week!

Checking out was fast and accurate.All the staff we encountered throughout the 5 days stay were so friendly, helpful and hardworking. I will definitely be returning next month for the playoffs!

Room Tip: Definitely get a suite, the fireplace is a great plus!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Upon loosing Adela on a home and our property rented, the Residence Innn opened their doors into their super clean, human, caring and friendly doors. Pet friendly, they really take care of their guests. Miss Linda takes care of the 6 pm snacks for wary travelers and displaced families during the holidays. Not gourmet eats, but she does put care in tending to the needs of her vegetarian and carnivore visitors. She is so sweet. Management and staff. Kid friendly, dog friendly. Indoor pool. Very clean. Thank you Residence inn. One of the better ones I've been to. A little nugget in suburbia, and the keeper of my temporary homeless visit.

Room Tip: Speak with the manager!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family