“What...no samples??? Big Brother is Present!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fruitti Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Marlborough
Reviewed March 21, 2014

For those of you that have read my reviews are aware that my family and I are frozen yogurt experts. We love going to new places and trying new flavors and toppings.

Well, we entered this shop and was told in a rude manner "the owner does not give samples" What.....are you kidding me???? We also noticed six, yes six, cameras in this small store. Guess you better not sample an M&M!!!

I am not sure what is going on, but we will NEVER frequent this spot.

VERY STRANGE!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was a little self-service frozen yogurt place that was recommended to us by a friend we were visiting in the area. You start at the back of the restaurant, where you select what size cup you would like and can mix and match from the many unique and traditional fro-yo flavors. Then you move on to the topping sections--everything from cereal to candies to fruit to syrups. I also noticed that there was a selection of hard ice creams that the attendant can scoop for you. At the end, your price of your bowl is based on the weight of it. I took what I would consider a "medium to large" amount of fro-yo (medium sized cup) and loaded it up with candy toppings and it ended up being right around $4. Delicious! We took ours to go, but there were a few tables to sit at inside. Unlike the previous reviewer, I found the young male attendant extremely friendly and helpful. Very talkative!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We walked in and were a little overwhelmed.
Call me silly, but I had no idea what to expect. None of the servers greeted us, nor were there directions anywhere.
We just followed people who looked like they knew what they were doing

You walk all the way to the back of the store.
From there, you grab the cup size of your choice.
Then you pick from a BUNCH of yogurt flavors. They had so many to choose from, we ended up mixing and matching a whole bunch because we wanted to try them all.
Now that I have found their FB page, I noticed they change up the flavors. Keep your eye on the page for updates.

As we were headed towards the register and noticed SO MUCH that we missed on our way in! In our confusion (so embarrassed that we didn't understand at first) we just kept watching those random strangers who probably thought we were creepy. Whoops!

We noticed a dry cereal bar. Nice option for something different.
Then there is a whole display of hard ice cream...lots of flavors there too!

Next is the toppings bar.
Oh. My. Word.
Anything you could want is here!
Candy, fruit, sauces, and nuts. Such a variety!
NOTE: for those with allergies, the nuts are kept in their own (closed) containers away from the rest of the toppings.

I need to go back and try more combinations.
At $0.49 an ounce, it's a nice treat for adults or kiddos!