“Just Awful”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Northbridge, Massachusetts
“Just Awful”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We ate here on a weeknight to celebrate a birthday. We needed a table to seat 5 people and the hostess made a strange table configuration which would have had one person almost sitting in the same booth as another party! We asked to move to another table and they cleared a table so we could sit, however, they also wiped the seats and when we sat down, the seats were wet.

The food was just awful. I ordered the lamb and it was so overcooked, I couldn't tell if it was lamb or beef. Another person in our party ordered the sirloin steak cooked medium and it was well done. Frankly I am tired of paying good money on terrible food.

The server tried hard but was poorly trained and unprofessional. We will not go here again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank moog718

Destin, Florida
“Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I didn't read the reviews prior to eating here. We arrived between 5&6 pm, $9.99 specials in effect, good menu variety, margarita was good. I'd eat here again if I lived here.

• Visited July 2013
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Place Needs Chef Ramsey”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I read the unimpressive reviews...but like another poster, was willing to give this place a shot and wanted it to be good as my wife and I like the location and the bar atmosphere in the back. We were fans of the Piccadilly. Hmmm...not so good! My wife ordered the nachos and I ordered a burger...the nachos were ordinary...in fact, they looked like something my middle school kids would put together and shove in the microwave...burger was bad--I had ordered it to be cooked medium rare and it was not...but more importantly, the quality was just bad (* side note: ate a burger at Sully's a few days later and there was absolutely no comparison). Anyway, my wife wanted to rate this a 1, but I decided on a 2 because the atmosphere is still nice and our server was friendly. One poster commented that he wasn't sure why the reviews are bad...what do you expect from pub food? My response would be that I think 20 years ago that would fly...now, people expect more than typical bar food...they want quality for their $11 burger. Chef Ramsey...where are you?

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank mikey41662
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Good Food, Friendly , Attentive Staff”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We ate here on a Wed night, good crowd for a Wed night
we were seated right away, nicely remodeled place
Waitress came right over for drink order and said while we were looking over our menus', brought fresh baked bread and told us about the specials.

we had the fish sandwich and a chicken pannini, both tasty

Fish was friend, but, not heavy or greasy

New coffee was made for us.

There was enough attention, in case we needed someting, but, not overly done.

Will go back there often, as all of the dinners and sandwiches around us looked very tempting.

• Visited May 2013
“Non-existent customer service, average food”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was there with a friend and her daughter. The restaurant was full and very noisy, and our waitress spoke in a tiny voice that we couldn't hear at all. We received no kids menu, our waitress was completely inattentive. The food was meh - nothing special. My friend had the chicken broccoli ziti and said it was good; I had a bacon cheeseburger that was greasy and about average. The sweet potato fries were pretty good but again about average. We were there for much longer than we had expected because it took so long to get our waitress' attention, particularly when it came time to get our check. While we were trying to get her attention some older man came over and didn't identify himself at all but I assume he was a manager, and asked how our meal was. We said it was ok and we were trying to get our check, and he just walked away.

No one we encountered had here had every heard of customer service... For the price, I could find dozens of other places to go and get better food and better service. I won't be going back.

• Visited May 2013