“STAY AWAY!!! WILL NOT EAT HERE AGAIN!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sully's First Edition Pub
Ranked #112 of 152 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Pub
Boston, Massachusetts
“STAY AWAY!!! WILL NOT EAT HERE AGAIN!!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had what started out as a good experience. Party of 10. Food and service ok. $196 check. Left $240 cash with waitress. As we were driving away, owner/bartender chased us into the parking lot, calling us cheap (among other things that weren't quite as nice) and making hand gestures. 22% is not cheap in my book! Check your staff's pockets next time before accusing your PAYING customers. STAY AWAY!!!! WILL NOT EAT HEREA AGAIN!!!

• Visited May 2013
5 Thank Roro715

Maine
“Interesting Waitress...great food...”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had a $50 restaurant.com certificate. We went to the restaurant part and were the only ones there on a Saturday afternoon. The waitress greeted us with a Who Are YOU? We laughed it off. and she changed her attitude and was very helpful with the certificate. While the place is a hole in the wall the food was surpisngly good. However, when another family came in the waitress became pretty agitated, and when they asked for a menu for about the third time she snapped...You know I have a million things to do! Then she would get over it, and be really nice. It was a bit odd. All the food was delicious, except the mashed potatoes, which were full of lumps and not flavorful at all. The broiled scallops were amazing. Unfortunately at the end we got our bill...not itemized. It just said $75.00 and had a place for the tip. I said to my husband, something's not right. She told us that we were at $100, and we had $50 off...so it should not be much more than $50. I think she all ready put in the tip (which we totally understood., but were not told.) When my husband said, that nothing was itemized and he didn't understand the bill she got really snappy and said...I put my tip in so just sign there, and do it fast I need my pen......while we enjoyed it, we wouldn't go back.

• Visited January 2013
5 Thank bumblebeeMaine
Boston, Massachusetts
“Sully's on St. Patty's Day”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Went to Sully's for a quick bite and a beer on St. Patrick's day. Tucked away on a side street, Sully's was a typical Irish pub. We ordered the fish and chips and the fish was cooked better than I expected. My beer was a bit warm.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Christopher C
“GREAT PLACE TO ENJOY A BEER”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Great pub food, super value and wonderful service!

Fort Worth, Texas
“Fun place for lunch”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Kind of looks / feels like a dive, but the good is good and its a fun atmosphere

3 Thank rbdiaz