“Great Local Eatery”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We visit this restaurant every few months. Food is great. We especially love their home made french fries. Atmosphere comfortable and homely. For you sports fans there a flat screen TV's in every direction. They have $7.00 specials every night that change on a monthly basis which bring the locals in frequently. Give it a try if you're looking for good food at reasonable prices in a casual atmosphere.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

This cafe served up very tasty food. I had the fish and chips and my associate had a chef salad. Both meals were very large and tasty. The Halfway Cafe offers unending french fries. I requested the fries well done and they were superb. They gladly brought a second helping. Go for the fries alone!!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

The place lacks cleanliness - the kind that would drive Chef Irvine and restaurant impossible nuts. Decor is dated, it's cramped and food is ok. I really wanted to like the steamed clams, but they were a bit gummy. Food is ok and reasonable, but the joint could really use a good cleaning and pub make over...

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Basic neighborhood pub, very friendly staff. Prices are very reasonable. It's very family friendly, which also means it can get pretty loud. We come here a couple of times a month & have seldom been disappointed.

1  Thank kcmBoston
Reviewed October 7, 2011

This bar would not take my valid Mass drivers license that I got 4 months ago. Also, when I tried to explain that it was a newer Mass ID that I got in the month of June, he assumed I said I got it in jail. He never actually scanned my valid ID, and accused it of being a fake (despite the hologram printed by the RMV). Worst of all when I went to go tell my fiance what had happened, he said that I had to leave right away. Screw this place, this is the worst service I have ever encountered. I have been to several places with the same license and been served. This bar manager is rude and unreasonable. Avoid this place, unless you want some one to not take your valid state id. Honestly, how retarded do you have to be to not take a real ID with a freaking hologram on it. Then he asked me for a passport. Why would I carry a passport when I am going to a bar in the same town that I live in. Worst service ever

1  Thank Travis R