“Hair in my soup”

Ranked #95 of 153 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Chinese
“Hair in my soup”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

After waiting forever for delivery, I began to eat my soup, and found a long black hair in it. I literally wanted to vomit. I called her to let her know, and she said hold on, and I could hear her and staff laughing and she did say sorry, but also sais, "sometimes that happens." Um mistakes do happen but how many hair complaints have they got? She offered to send another soup and I said I just cant eat any soyp right now. I did eat the main dish which was fair.

• Visited November 2013

Worcester, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

HORRIBLE first time EXPERIENCE! Food was delivered quickly but cold and 2 of our 3 lunch combos were missing items. On my meal I asked them to not put in the 2 giant spare ribs and to substitute chicken wings instead. They charged me extra for the substitute and then gave me only 1 wing. We also ordered extra dauce sauce which they failed to bring us. When we called about the missing items and missing duck sauce they said they would bring it over but they were going to charge us per duck sauce and for the extra trip. Awful customer service and I'm shocked they're still in business. Will never go here again!

• Visited May 2013
Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States
“Little place..great food!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I use Panda House for all of my Chinese takeout needs. I have tried the other places in town..but always come back to the consistently good soups, apps..and entrees! Speedy delivery too!

Visited February 2013
marlboro
“soup n sandwich”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

ist the way we get serviced today no wasted time get your order in get a number n wait 5 mins n you have food

Visited April 2012
Massachusetts
“Finally found a really good place!”
Reviewed May 27, 2011

We have been searching for a really good Chinese delivery place for some time now. We came across a menu for this place and decided to give it a shot.
The prices and quality are better than any other delivery place around. They offer combination plates for dinner...sometimes it's all you want, I really do not like it when it's offered lunch only.
Their teriyaki is so yummy! It's the smallest I have ever had, but the tastiest and the leanest.
My husband and I are not fans of the fried rice, very tasteless, even with soy sauce.

The veggie lo mein and veggie egg foo young are the best I have ever had! Filled with so many big chunks of fresh veggies...I order extra so I can eat it all week.

The general gau is not spicy...and comes with tons of broccoli. (the not spicy part is a plus for me...watch out for the chilis though)

Crispy beef...is crispy! I was so amazed!

Boneless ribs...5 orders now and only minimal fat! I am pleased they take the time to trim them.

Chicken fingers are also small, but all white meat and crispy.

Fried shrimp (and the chicken fingers) are not heavily breaded...such a plus! You actually know there is meat inside.

A large won-ton soup is 4 large bowls worth.

This has become our go-to delivery place.

• Visited May 2011