“Great Food - EXCELLENT Value for Catering” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Description: (508) 460-3352
Marlborough, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food - EXCELLENT Value for Catering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Hello-

I stumbled across this restaurant while looking for the hobby shop that used to be there. The food is no frills, excellent quality and you get a LOT for your money. We ordered food from this restaurant for our son;s high school graduation party and the BBQ got rave reviews. Great value for the money.

Very nice people work here too.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jim h H

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food good people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I make the trip from Philly to Marlborough to see my 11 year old son every two weeks. Lately i cook meals with my son, but every now and again we eat out. I like to try new things with my boy (you can only eat fast food so many times), and we came upon Stevies.Steve was sitting watching tv when we walked in, stood up and greeted us like friends, handed us a menu and we started to talk.He seemed excited that I was from Philly, and was dying to have me try his steak and cheese.I told Steve that I saw the BB-QUE sign and wanted to try that. My son ordered the baby back ribs with corn and cole slaw, I ordered beef stew, and a pulled pork sandwich with baked beans and mad mac and cheese.Our order comes out and lo and behold there is a steak and cheese for my son and I to try.We tried that first,I told steve it was a very good steak and cheese and would recommend it to anyone... but its not a cheesesteak. you gotta go to Philly to get one of those or catch me in Marlborough when i bring the stuff to make for my son.Back to Stevies, The ribs, mad mac and cheese and pulled pork were excellent.the beef stew was good. the cole slaw was good but not wet enough for my taste, and the baked beans were a little too flavorful for me, I like my baked beans a little on the bland side to offset the spicy foods.We both enjoyed the food and talking with Steve and will gladly recommend everyone trying the food.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Bill C
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great care taken into every order”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stopped here for lunch with the family. I agree that the orders take a little longer than you expect, but....it was worth it. I had one of the best steak and cheese subs that I've ever had. I loved the fact that they don't fry and don't use salt. The owner was very personable and it was great to spend some time talking to him. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“A+”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food !!! Fresh food!! Friendly service!!! Love love love !! The stews are awesome! The Ribs are amazing ! Everything is homemade fresh to your order! You can call ahead that morning and ask for chicken stew for that day and he'll make it just for you to order ! Could u ask for anything else?! Nope. :)

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Fresh and good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stevies Eatery is a hidden gem. The food is great and freshly prepared.The employees are always friendly and go out of their way to meet customer requests

• Visited October 2013