“Upscale food w/o pretention”
Review of Welly's Restaurant

Welly's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 152 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Upscale food w/o pretention”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Pork Chops specially prepared in a unique "sauce" are tender and delicious. So are their Calzones and nearly everything else. Been there many times and have never been let down. Portions are quite filling and the sides compliment the main dish. Go there.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank NLMarlborough

Boston, Massachusetts
“Disapointed”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

W heard great things about this downtown restaurant so we went there on 3 separate occasions. You are crowed in and the food was blah. I guess what people like in their home cooked meals like meatloaf dinner etc. I always order something I don't cook very often but like. Everyone with us had nothing to rave about.

Visited March 2012
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great little pub joint in downtown Marlborough”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Went there for a quick bite when I hit town -- and glad I did. They were very friendly and the food was pretty decent. Had their version of a pastrami sandwich -- with grilled onions, cheese, etc. on a roll -- so sort of like a Philly Cheesesteak (sort of, not really). It was quite good, and I'd order it again -- but then again -- there are a LOT of things on the menu that look good too. Good selection of local beers of draft too.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank SJM-Weasel
“LOVE THE BEEF STEW!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We are frequent diners at Wellys Restaurant. My husband is a very picky eater but absolutely loves the beef stew. In addition to that he loves their fried ravioli. I, on the other hand, love to dine out and expand my horizons. I have enjoyed everything I have ever eaten at Wellys from their nachos appetizer to their salads, chicken dishes and the wasabi salmon. They have expanded to another room which is nice too. Also, I just love the new booths they added. I would highly recommend this local restaurant. Although I usually dine with my husband, I have also brought my family as well as a large group of friends there whom were all satisfied.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank jersey151
“great Pizza”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

A great local spot for a Thursday night pizza. My husband and I have frequented Welly's numerous times over the winter months and always find it consistent. The Kelly's pizza is the best. Easy, convenient and good waitstaff. The perfect weeknight spot when you don't feel like cooking. I also enjoy they're monthly wine by the glass specials. Can't beat it for a local spot.

• Visited March 2012