Welly's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Went there for a quick bite when I hit town -- and glad I did. They were very friendly and the food was pretty decent. Had their version of a pastrami sandwich -- with grilled onions, cheese, etc. on a roll -- so sort of like a Philly Cheesesteak (sort of, not really). It was quite good, and I'd order it again -- but then again -- there are a LOT of things on the menu that look good too. Good selection of local beers of draft too.

1  Thank SJM-Weasel

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We are frequent diners at Wellys Restaurant. My husband is a very picky eater but absolutely loves the beef stew. In addition to that he loves their fried ravioli. I, on the other hand, love to dine out and expand my horizons. I have enjoyed everything I have ever eaten at Wellys from their nachos appetizer to their salads, chicken dishes and the wasabi salmon. They have expanded to another room which is nice too. Also, I just love the new booths they added. I would highly recommend this local restaurant. Although I usually dine with my husband, I have also brought my family as well as a large group of friends there whom were all satisfied.

1  Thank jersey151
Reviewed April 14, 2012

A great local spot for a Thursday night pizza. My husband and I have frequented Welly's numerous times over the winter months and always find it consistent. The Kelly's pizza is the best. Easy, convenient and good waitstaff. The perfect weeknight spot when you don't feel like cooking. I also enjoy they're monthly wine by the glass specials. Can't beat it for a local spot.

1  Thank DeniseA698
Reviewed April 10, 2012

For some reason it took my wife and I almost a year to try this place even though we had talked about going repeatedly. We weren't disappointed when we finally made it. The food was very good, and the amount we got for what we paid was great. We'll definitely be coming back.

1  Thank tankisapug
Reviewed April 9, 2012

A wonderful, intimate, local restaurant on Main Street. American food - good portions, flavorful, very well done. Always willing to accommodate varied dietary needs (vegetarian, etc). We usually sit at the bar - excellent service. Just beer and wine right now. Go and try it out!

1  Thank LeonaMass