“A nice night out”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is a hibachi style Japanese restaurant. We've been a few times and it is a nice and reasonably priced night out. Having the food cooked in front of you provides some extra entertainment value but the food is consistently good and the atmosphere is clean and not too loud or crowded.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I take my family to Fuji's all the time. The food is great, and it's a real treat to have it cooked in front of you. I love the Samurai Special [Steak and Shrimp], my hubby loves the Chicken & Scallops.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Food and show are great, just a little more expensive than other area Hibachi places - and I'm not sure why that is.

Reviewed March 5, 2011

Since there are no options in town for this it's nice to have. It's not bad but I have had much better. It is however consistent ad fairly priced so you know just what you are getting and never feel ripped off.

Reviewed January 8, 2011

Such good food and great service. We have done both the sushi and Hibachi and this place is one of the finest Hibachis we have ever been to. WE seek these places out when we tyravels and have tried about 10 different places. The Sushi room has tiny rooms with one table with sliding doors for privacy!!