All reviews salt water pool champagne toast full bar would stay here again sitting area breakfast area stayed here i highly recommend this hotel room was large the entire staff breakfast staff excellent stay great experience one night hockey tournament front desk couch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I book a Hyatt hotel I have higher expectations and this hotel was just average. When I made the reservations I asked for a quiet room and repeated this when I checked in... and got a room on the street/highway side of the hotel which was NOT quiet. The breakfast was good, but I have never seen eggs scrambled to a rice-like texture. It looked like yellow cous cous. It was (mostly) clean- the floor lamp over the sectional had 8-10 dead flies visible when you looked up from sitting position), the lobby and dining areas were attractive, and the staff were all great. The address (Apex Dr) doesn't show on GPS, so I called twice and was given an alternate address to use. The first time the person forgot to tell me to add "West" to the street name so I drove about 6 miles out of my way.

Room Tip: The street side of the hotel is not quiet - even from the 6th floor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visit family every year near here and tried this new place - fantastic. Great staff, really good service (but understaffed at night), very clean. Staff was diverse - which was a breath of fresh air. Breakfast is good. This is not the hotel if you need ‘pampered’ but what we want is clean, well priced and hospitable, friendly ... this was that.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel was new, but the TV did not have the Direct TV box working. There were things left from the previous guest. The complimentary breakfast did not seem to be stocked before 6:30am. There were two power failures that lasted a few hours for one.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed September 10, 2018

The room was awesome to look at, but the opaque glass door to the bath will flood the entire room with the bathroom light in the middle of the night, Not the way to impress the significant other.Many nice perks. - Sofa=awesome -- Bed = Awesome -- TV Choices = Best ever. Quiet, nice, A/C designed for no drafts!! Parking can be an issue.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed September 10, 2018

For 4 days I met an international student who was trying to write stressful college essays while we stayed at this new Hyatt Place. We had goofed up our reservation twice but the front desk was extremely accommodating. The standard room with 2 queen beds had a generous seating area with a desk nearby to allow us to simultaneously work. Our early morning planning session over breakfast was extremely productive as dining seating was spacious, comfortable and full of light. The breakfast was highly appealing in its presentation and its quality. Nearby seating spaces in the extended lobby area were equally inviting.

For mental or food breaks during the day, the Hyatt Place Apex Center could not have been more ideal. We stored extra food in the mini-frigerator. However, walking to high end table service restaurants or just to Starbucks was very convenient in this safe, brand new mega-complex of hotels, shops, restaurants and entertainment.

Maybe Hyatt will raise its price to be equal to the numerous nearby chains, but I think it will still be more than worth it as the quality in this new hotel was outstanding.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the parking lot are quieter and have trees inside of concrete to look at.