“I love the way this place was created”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MyGirlsDa...
Boston, Massachusetts
“I love the way this place was created”
Reviewed February 23, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

There's no way QA could find fault with this home, it's perfect. It uses great design patterns, and I'm sure the home has been 100% unit tested. There's a great Java place nearby too, what could be better than that? Well done TA, looking forward to staying at your Product Test Home in the future, I'm sure it has a ton of improvements over this place!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
JustAdria...
Los Angeles, California
“Simply amazing unicorn of a find”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I love staying at QA test homes, especially Mobile QA Test Homes. They are usually so hard to find. This one certainly surprised me when it came up in my search. Sadly I could not find the beach or the condo, so I stayed on the pile of rocks overlooking the lake. The view was simply amazing.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best place ”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I lover this house great stay! Large kitchen and good windows nice backyard and parking live the house and the owner wonderful stay and town. Would define stay longer if possible

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing