“Never got to order”
Review of The Wave Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

The Wave Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Thought we would try the Wave again after a few years - It was a Sunday night...we heard the music outside and were quite excited to visit. There was a DJ and some ladies dancing and having a really good time. There were many tables taken but not alot of food on the tables- we decided we would eat at the newly renovated bar (new to us!) so we could hear the music but not quite as loud. As we proceeded into the bar area we noticed there were only two families in the dining room. In the bar the bar was pretty full up (again not alot of food to be seen) but no one was sitting at any of the high top tables so after checking (and reminicing of old days gone by) the three of us chose our table....

There were two people ibehind the bar and a waitress walked by us with food. No one acknowleged us with so much as a nod. The waitress walked back-- couldn't catch a glance... We finally went to the bar to get menus and order a drink...and then did the ultimate no..no... WE asked how long the wait would be.... the bartender told us in no uncertain terms...if we wanted to eat it was going to be a LONG wait... she was the only one on! Questions....who was that other person behind the bar? Who had carried out food? Who was in the dining room?? and..was I on Restaurant Steakout???
Sorry guys (especially to the ower) we walked out and headed to another restaurant we had not gone to for a while.. It was great...we'll be back .... there.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Ordered the fried clam roll, clams a bit greasy for my liking. Quahog was very good. Chowder was watery.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was hoping that things had changed, but they have not. The food was as bad or even worse than the last time I went. Avoid it.

1  Thank BuddyPR
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I occassionally drive to Marion for Seafood. We have never been disappointed. It's always fresh and pleasing to the pallet and eyes. I usually order the smaller size as it's enough for me..my husband orders the regular size plate. I like Fish and Chips which comes with Cole Slaw..their chowders are tasty. My husband ordered the Kale soup which he said was equally tasty ( he makes his own at home). The service is great, the restaurant is clean..we would not hesitate in telling others to visit this restaurant if they get a chance when in Marion MA. They recently renovated the restaurant and there's a bar on the other side, and outside dining also. This is a place for All!

1  Thank jonibee
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Slow, slow, slow service. Did I mention the service was slow? We sat on the patio. Our servers were one bartender and two waitresses. They were confused who would help us with what. But if you plenty of time to kill then kill it here. The staff couldn't be more friendly. Slow service with a smile. But the food is what counts. Scallops were grilled to perfection one friend stated. Caesar salad was bountiful and fresh. Kale soup was fantastic. Out of the 8 people we brought....7 people were totally food satisfied. The pulled-pork scored horrendously: salty and below average flavor.