Review Highlights
A Day We Will Never Forget!

Reviewed August 21, 2018
mwright9876
Swampscott, Massachusetts
Striped bass fishing with dad

Reviewed August 18, 2018
Yulia V
Salem, Massachusetts

All reviews fishing trip caught fish striped bass terrific experience summer camp lobster all ages pete outing stripers traps boys captain
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We recently spent a morning at sea with Randy and I can't say enough great things about him and our experience! He gave my family (boys- ages 6 and 8) a day we will never forget! From catching a ton of mackeral and striped bass to showing my boys the local seals, pulling up lobster traps, cuttng up a scallop to taste right on his boat and showing them the heart, liver, etc.. of a fish :) He's amazing and we can't wait to book another family trip, enroll the boys at camp and help spread the word for his corporate guided outings. Thanks so much Randy!

Reviewed August 18, 2018

I wanted to give my father a surprise fishing trip while he was visiting from Russia and I choose Randy based on great reviews. Randy was the best captain and guide. He made sure we had the most enjoyable experience by taking us to different locations and allowing us to use different fishing methods. Randy was also so patient with my father who didn’t speak much English. He explained everything so well, and made sure we get the trip of our lives. Everywhere Randy took us we caught fish. If you like fishing, I highly recommend you hire Randy as a fishing guide and captain. We now have so many great memories to cherish. Thank you Randy!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Graduation gift for my son and his friends was a full day fishing trip with Sigler Guide Service. We had been out with Randy and with his guides on private day trips before. They are ALL great! I have sent my kids out with the guides solo when they were younger and knew theteenagers would be in good hands. They had a blast! This trip was the 2nd with Pete , and they think he is the coolest being on this planet! They all can't wait to do it again ! Fishing for the live bait is a blast and the Striper they caught was YUMMY ! I think I ate more than anyone ! Randy was great organizing and setting us up with his guide Pete again. Pete was great tailoring the trip to the boys and making it super fun & safe ! Hope to be back in August !

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Coming to the North Shore for the 4th of July and we had to go fishing! We had a big group so we had to have 2 boats. Randy was great to work with and made the whole experience so easy to arrange. We just showed up with some snacks and drinks and they provided the rest. Randy and Pete took us with all 5 kids (ages 10, 16, 16, 19 and 20) and had an absolute blast!! The 4 hour trip was perfect and we caught a bunch of fish, including 2 huge Stripers that we grilled that evening! Would highly recommend this trip

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I took my father-in-law and my 5-year old son on a fishing trip with Sigler Guide Service and had a fantastic experience. We caught several large striped bass and had more than enough to eat for a delicious family dinner later in the day. Captain Greg did a great job making my young son feel comfortable on the water - this was definitely an experience for us all to remember. I especially appreciated Sigler’s responsiveness and personal touch as compared to other charter services. Well done!

Reviewed March 15, 2018

This is our boys top pick for summer camp, they now want to do multiple weeks. They love being on the water, fishing and spending days with all of the great boat captains. We are so lucky to have this camp in our area and have access to this type of outdoor experience for our kids.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

My son and son-in-law and I went out on a family fishing trip with Randy the day after a family reunion. We had a great time and experience. Randy was a great captain and guide. He is extremely knowledgeable and patient. His boat and gear was all clean, organized and fully functioning and perfect for what we needed. Our prior fishing experience was pretty limited, but Randy put us on the fish and taught us a tremendous amount about the local waters and fishing. We fished off of beautiful Marblehead and Swampscott and caught plenty of bass. We are already looking forward to our next trip.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Randy is the best captain you want to go out fishing with.
My 2 kids 15 and 10 had a blast. My boy caught 34 inches Bass.
Randy knows every inch of the shore off Marblehead.
It's going to be our annual tradition from now on!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

For a 10th birthday we booked a trip with Randy. Our son brought 2 friends and I attended too. It was fantastic! Randy was great with the kids, they all caught about 9 huge stripers, we filleted one, and at the end the kids got to check on two lobster traps Randy has in the harbor. We got thank you notes from the parents of our sons friends saying their kids had not stopped talking about it since they got home and wanted to do the same thing for their birthdays. We're already committed to Randy's fishing camp net summer. The whole thing was fantastic !

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Forget Discovery Shark Week when the real thing is far more exciting. Perfect morning in Marblehead greeted us for the most incredible 5hr excursion that has my 8yr old son still talking about it. We have been fishing with Randy for years and enjoying the striped bass outings every summer. This year we changed it up and wow what a day with Randy's guide Capt Westy! Photos don't do justice to how beautiful the sharks are up close and personal. Truly memorable!