“Great service, good food, perfect location”
Review of The Landing

The Landing
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Marblehead
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We got to Marblehead on a Sunday evening and found that most places were closed. When we tried The Landing, due to the favorable recommendations of our Inn, they welcomed us in though it was late. There was no rush at all, and they were kind and affable. The food was delicious, and sitting beside the ocean at night was soothing after having driven all day. It was the perfect start to our vacation!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food and service are very good. The location is great, right in "Old town" Marblehead.
It is especially nice in the summer with all the boats in the harbor & activity in the area. Try to snag a table outside when the weather is nice. There is also a pub which has a different atmosphere, but also worth going to. I am not sure if reservations are accepted or if there is a brunch as such.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had lunch on the deck two days in a row while on a recent visit. Outside deck is always fun and lots of goings on to watch during lunch. Service was good both days. Actually ended up eating the same thing both visits (waiter the second day got my order wrong). Food was outstanding. Fresh seafood is the best and do not pass up the cheesecake no matter how full you are.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The Landing is one of my favorites. Seasar salad is one of the best in NE. Service is fantastic and the ocean front deck is the best place to sit.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

One of my favorite places in my home town. Have been coming for years. Always the first place I bring family and friends who come to visit.
Love to sit on the deck. Love the staff, the wait people are the best. And I love my dear friend Ron.
Would recommend anyone coming to visit Marblehead to eat at the Landing.