“Long time patron”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

One of my favorite places in my home town. Have been coming for years. Always the first place I bring family and friends who come to visit.
Love to sit on the deck. Love the staff, the wait people are the best. And I love my dear friend Ron.
Would recommend anyone coming to visit Marblehead to eat at the Landing.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Good food, great view, very good service. Our Tuesday evening visit was joy...a great way to relax after a hectic work day. The mussels are the best. The haddock was deliciously fresh.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Started coming here this summer and requested the outside area.Waited 40 minutes but was worth it.Had Wendy as our waitress who was very good with knowledge of the specials.She has a great personality and is definitely on the ball.Food is very good and the view is fantastic.Met a couple at the bar 1 time and we all ate together.Also brought friends and would recommend the Landing to others.All and all well worth it.(P.S.We drive from Everett to come here.)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We made two day trips to Marblehead and both times we decided to eat lunch at The Landing. First of all, it is located on the harbor, which provided lots of entertainment, if you are sitting outside....which I would recommend. Both days, one of us had the "Clam Chowda" :) ..which was great! They have corn in theirs, so it is much more yummy than just the potatoes and nice and thick. But, I also had the French Onion soup the other day...that I just loved. The onions were plentiful and tender. Plus...they did not put an oversized piece of bread on top like most do. Just a thin slice and the rest was cheese! If you happen to really love French Onion soup like me...you have got to try it. The Lobster Rolls were good, but you had better like celery. Spinach salad was also tasty. Everything we had was delicious. Mixed drinks from the bar were also made very well and did not short you on anything. Very good bartender! Prices were reasonable, so no complaint at all and all the employees were wonderful. If we were to make our way back to Marblehead, we would not hesitate to go visit The Landing again. From what we saw of the area, this might have been the only restaurant on the water...which was a big plus for us. So if you plan on going to visit...go sit yourself down outside and just soak in the day while watching the boats come and go. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank gldnpupper27
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Food is okay, prices a little high but decent portions. Some dishes better than others. Service definitely lacks. Good view though.