“Our favorite lunch spot!”
Review of The Landing

The Landing
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Marblehead
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I love to dine at the Landing! We always have a great meal, a great time and great service! They have the best chowder and I'm partial to the lobster roll..or the mussels...or maybe the calamari... the only bad part-I really have room for their awesome desserts! And it's the perfect setting-romantic lunch on the deck or out of town guest!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

What timing - Sunday brunch during our visit. They take "ordinary" and put an "extraordinary" spin on it. My husband loved his "Paul Bunyan" dish: corn bread with cheese, scrambled eggs, maple sausage, herbed potatoes and slow cooked baked beans! I loved my vegetable fritatta. Our server, Felix, was a delight!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The Landing is a friendly pub with an excellent restaurant with a great view of harbor. Located at the Town Landing, you can see lobstermen at work, an active boat yard and work off your meal with a walk to Fort Sewall to see the islands and Massachusetts Bay. The service is friendly and there is a wide selection of entrees: from pub grub to excellent seafood. Popular with both locals and visiting sailors. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I ate here on the first night of our Honeymoon. Was turned away from another place just up the road a bit (no longer taking any names). Anyways, The Landing was a lot of fun. We sat in the Pub area while watching the Bruins game on TV. (We're Blackhawks fans). It was a fun crowd.

I had the best Clam Chowder I've ever had. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We went to Sunday brunch on April 28th, and everyone really enjoyed their entrees. What we didn't enjoy was the bad service that we had. Our waitress was not to be found when we needed anything, and when we did ask for something it took forever to get it.
I also would suggest, not sitting by the window until it is much warmer. Although it was a very mild and sunny day, the cold air from the harbor made it very cold where we were seated.