“Horrible!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Boston, Massachusetts
“Horrible!”
Reviewed July 26, 2009

I'm a local. I decided to take visiting friends to the Driftwood for breakfast. I've been there before and had very mixed experiences. Service was terrible. Waited 45 minutes to be served. Waitress was extraordinarily rude. Food was not very good.
Never again! Avoid like the Dickens.

everett
“Favorite breakfast place”
Reviewed November 16, 2008

I try to go to the Driftwood any chanch I can . I live an hour ride away but look forward to going on my days off from work and on the week-ends both in the summer and winter months.
My husband and I found this little place while walking one summers day years ago and have been coming here since. Parking is tight but if you get to town early no problem they open on the week-ends from 5am which is nice in the summer.
I have the #2 or Hash and Eggs with an Ice Coffee in Summer and Hot Coffee in Winter. I have never had anything I was unhappy with. Even the wait in line sometimes to get a seat is worth it.
Karen

Pa
“Local favorite”
Reviewed October 7, 2006

We stayed at a little B&B across the street from the Driftwood in October. It was perfect to get a cup of coffee, sit outside by the water and watch the waves crash against the rocks, or stay inside and have a big breakfast of pancakes and eggs. It's a little red shack and you wouldn't look twice at it, but sit there for awhile and see how many locals come and go. It became such a favorite of ours, I purchased a small watercolor painting of it at a gallery in Marblehead. It hangs on my bedroom wall and brings back such pleasant memories. It's a must if you are in Marblehead.